You've learned summat new today Carni, don't recall now, but there is another member on here who has one. Beauty of it is, it washes on rinse cycle too, so your washing gets a double wash and no harmful detergent residue left behind in your clothes.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swans on Loch Watten for PeverilPeril: Loch Watten in December: Loch Watten in summer: Trout (Brown) fishing boats on Loch Watten:

I'm probably not the first to mention this, but wouldn't it be neat if the actress Tuppence Middleton ('Dickensian', 'War & Peace') were to marry the Welsh rugby player Leigh Halfpenny?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in (y)our philosophy. (Hamlet) I would like to think there are large creatures living in deep lochs - there would probably be m

Ariel used to rot my overalls, so what does the residue left behind do to your skin???? I remember seeing videos of the factory, everyone was wearing protective clothing and full face and breathing protection..... Maybe it should have been labeled with the skull and crossbones??

Bold and Ariel always made my underpants feel uncomfortable.

Vivien Leigh and Kylie always did it to mine...........

• Upvote 4

Not necessarily the same two, but certain persons still do it for me even now!,

We stayed in Cardiff for a couple of days last year, Shown around by our granddaughter who was at Uni there. Very impressed. We kept saying "if only Nottingham had kept it's history and character like this...."

• Upvote 1

We had 1/4 inch of snow here. Funny to watch 'em all on tv going out to the supermarket to buy bread, milk and toilet paper. LOL

Don't know what they'd do if things really did get tight. Be shooting each other for a bogg roll I guess. :-))

• Upvote 3

Sure could Carni. Wasn't there a dance once called the Black Bottom? I seem to remember it. We've got woods out behind us too. Wouldn't want to be out there tonight. Several degrees of frost and a strong wind. Never heard of a dance called the frozen bottom. :biggrin:

#65. I remember taking the minutes of a meeting at work where we had American engineers round the table. One left to go to the toilet. He came back with a square of Izal toilet paper in his hand complaining about its uselessness. All in fun but he had a point and I minuted that better paper should be provide for future meetings. I shallnever forget his expression when he walked in the room waving the sheet of Izal.

We always had Izal when I was a kid. I remember the green wrapper vividly. What was the point of it? Was there nothing better then?

1960.......................Brave 6p..........Izal 11p...........Double Andrex..........1/11...........or Railway Timetable nailed to door..........Nowt........

• Upvote 3