If your life had a soundtrack . . .

I haven't got a song to liken my life to; but perhaps closest is 1812 Overture by Poytr llyich Tchaikovsky.

Calm, Slow and sometimes Sombre, rising up along the journey into unexpected crescendo's, back to Calm, Slow and Sombre. I'm hoping to go out with the full finale with all the Cannons and Bells belting out full volume.!!!! What's my chances? :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Depends upon the situation I was in at different times of my life.

Fun, Fun, Fun, .... Beach Boys. I've been drinking again.... Jeff Beck. Everlasting Love? ... Love Affair. Bad Bad Boy.... Paul Jones. The Heat is on.... Glenn Frey. .... Set Me Free..... The Kinks...... Here I go Again...... Whitesnake..... Getaway..... Georgie Fame.

Make of that what you will. LOL

What about No Regrets...... The Walker Brothers

I Gotta Get Outa This Place..... The Animals

• Upvote 1

Leaving on a Jet Plane - Peter, Paul and Mary.

Spent so many years of my working life travelling overseas.

Been to so many countries but the inside of a manufacturing plant looks very similar regardless of where it is. I was caught between seeing more of where I was visiting or getting home to the wife and kids. The wife and kids won out every time

carni, when you go and the curtains are closing around you, don't have the 1812 Overture playing - no-one will cry. This is the one to say goodbye to.

And what about those young musicians - what an experience.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what that music is called Chulla; but I enjoyed listening very much. I particularly liked the Soprano? ladies singing. No tears, only laughter for me though. I still fancy the 1812. :rolleyes: