Sir Terry Wogan has died

So sad. RIP Sir Terry. A great funny man.

Used to love listening to his breakfast show on my daily commute. There were times when he did his Janet & John skit that I had to stop the car because I was crying with laughter.

A genuinely funny man.

• Upvote 3

So sorry to here about Terry Wogan he will be greatly missed. I and lots of others felt as though we knew him personally. As TOGs, Terry's Old Geyser.

R.I.P

It looks as though 2016 is going to be one of those years when a lot of 'genuinely' famous people will be departing.

Not the micro-celebrities and Z list reality stars that seem to have invaded our screens since the 70's, but well-loved, talented people who actually meant something in our lives.

I wasn't a fan of Terry Wogan myself, but I'm sad to see him go.

R.I.P. Terry

I enjoyed listening to him...but lets face it all these famous people popping their clogs lately...they have seen and done more in a few months than most of us do in a lifetime...Rik Mayall,Richard Briers,Cilla Black,Bob Monkhouse........

And it just shows you,wealth can't protect you from fate....although it can soften the blow considerably.

The bloke never did me any harm and was clearly a talented performer.

TBH. I found him a bit relentless at times, especially that interminable evening chat show he did. But then again all of those interminable evening chat shows get on my wick, including the current 'One Show' :)

I'm sure he was a very decent chap.

R.I.P.

Col

It is so sad to hear of the loss of Terry Wogan. As a TOG I loved his radio show in the morning particularly when he did the firework displays and his banter with the crew like Fran Godfrey and deadly.

RIP

I remember listening to him in the mornings, the broadcast coming from the kitchen as Dad was making morning tea and having his breakfast, then in later years on the car radio driving to work, looking round at other drivers to see if they are laughing too at Janet and John (we even bought one of the J&J CD's)

RIP Togmeister. A true Leg End.