Are there any ex Dunn Line drivers out there. I drove for them for about 5 years and had a wonderful time working for them. For the last year, I was doing the Rolls Royce at Bristol job., starting at about 2-00am on a Monday morning.....driving down as far as Michaelwood service station where I took my 45 minutes break. From there I drove in Filton, near Bristol, Where I picked up the Rolls Royce VIPs and chauffeured them into the Derby works arriving around 10-00am. I then waited until about 4-00pm when I had to pick them up again and take them back to Filton. I then lodged out at a pub ( can't remember its name) until 7-00am next morning when it all started off again. This ran from Monday to Thursday, but instead of coming home, I had to leave Bristol and drive to Bracknell to pick up the weather forecasters the next day. After picking them up I had to run to Exeter to drop them off, then home, getting home about 11-00pm. I really loved that job. It was only when the Nottingham Trams started that I left Dunn Line to go tram driving. Lots more memories from this job

• Upvote 6

Hi cat....yes I drove for NCT for the last two years of my working life. I drove the park and ride service from Netherfield into Nottingham and the park and ride from Clifton Bridge into Boots and Nottingham. Never any trouble on those routes...only little old ladies with shopping trolleys to contend with lol

• Upvote 1

I should have remembered Christians' name. He used to service my taxi when I drove Dunn Line taxis. I remember that he went from working in the garage to driving coaches. Thanks Micky for the reminder