I have a jukebox to sell (almost give away) £50 .it needs fixing but it was working till I moved it 2weeks ago.it is a nsm festival.I am sure someone could tinker with it and bring it back to life.,but I don't have a clue about these things.it will not come with any records.it will need two strong men with a van ,it is heavy.

Check on eBay they are not cheap even if not working.

Sorry, couldn't resist it, talking about jukeboxes. Bill Haley had a Country and Western band called the Saddlemen, before he changed his style and the band's name to the Comets. This song is him and the Saddlemen with a take on the old C&W song The Wabash Cannonball. I have always liked it.

• Upvote 1

crankypig, I'm not after it but just inquisitive when it comes to electro-mechanical and electronics. What's it not doing? If it was working until moved I'd initially suspect internal plugs/sockets becoming loose/dislodged. Is it the ES160?

Hi

My hubby used to be a service engineer for fruits mac/ and jukebox's. Some off the jukeboxes were very hard to repair sometimes you would get a shock by just taking the back off. At the time of him working if the jukebox was not working it was a disaster when arriving at the pub's he would get lots of remark's but then if he repaired the jukebox everyone was all smiles.

• 1 year later...

I hope the man who bought the jukebox managed to find parts for it. One of my boxes is an NSM and has been out of order for a few years due to lack of suitable spares.  The NSM was built as a throw-away box rather than a solid structure like the silver age models.