• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"take some of my time up" you say.....good god man I just don't believe it...get out and about in stead of sitting in front of your computer....what the hell are you playing at...you must be one hell

Im really getting sick of you flat cap.. a 22 year old waster !...thats what I say ! is that what you say is it well let me tell you some thing old man. I think that old people suck and in fact they d

Posted Images

"take some of my time up" you say.....good god man I just don't believe it...get out and about in stead of sitting in front of your computer....what the hell are you playing at...you must be one hell of a sad individual ...that’s what I say !

• Like 1

Im really getting sick of you flat cap.. a 22 year old waster !...thats what I say ! is that what you say is it well let me tell you some thing old man. I think that old people suck and in fact they do. I just flat out cannot stand being around really old people. They smell like death....and possibly urine. Let me tell you why I hate old people.

First of all, I hate the way they generalize teenagers. If one more old person asks me if I like "hippity-hop" music I will go crazy. I believe they call rap that because they know what they are saying is wrong and will upset me. When I reply to them, "Yes, I do enjoy the wonderful soundings of Mr. DMX and all my G-Mack playas from Death Row" they usually come back with the standard old person line of, "How can you understand what they are even saying?" If this is not bad enough, usually they will add in, "You don't actually listen to that devil music?" At this point I either leave the conversation or zone out into a land in my mind that does not so closely resemble hell. If I let the old person make it that far, he will then state how I should listen to "real" music....I hate old people so much.

Old people also suck, because they always seem to give young people bad looks; it is like they do not trust anyone under twenty. What I really hate is that little old lady that clings to her purse when she sees me. She acts like I am going to run up and grab the purse from her. It's like, calm down grandma, people like me need to shop too.

_401901_meldrew150.jpg

Also, I hate the responses that I get when I tell them that I went to a public school. I usually get something like, "Were there any gangs, fights, drugs, trouble makers?" or "I hear the classes are terrible." It is sometimes amazing how easily they will assume the worst about something they have no idea about.

But the number one reason I hate old people is that they tell the most boring and lame stories, even if you make it clear ass hell that you do not want to listen to them. They usually start with, "Did I ever tell you about the time I did such and such; it all started when..." I usually cut in with, "Oh, I really have to go." But they just keep on talking. And it's not like they are telling a short story. Their stories go on forever, and they always get sidetracked and give extra information. I just want to yell, "Just give me the facts, old man!" With my stories, all I want to hear is the who, what, where, and when, but no why. sound like some one you know flat cap madashell

So leave me alone because i dont like you talk to some one that cares.

sorry admin but it had to be said

• Upvote 1

Robin,

What do you see when you look into an older persons eyes.

What you should see is a younger person in times past with lots of memories of those past times.

When you grow up and learn to show some respect,then and only then will you gain the respect of that older person.

Respect is something that must be strived for and earned.

This is not a send up,so, you should have a real good think about your own attitude.

Age comes to most people and with it comes a certain amount of knowledge which only comes with that ageing process.

Baz :ph34r:

What's 17 feet long, and smells of p**s?

>

>

>

Sneinton Dale Post Office queue on pension day......

Cheers

Robt P.

(oldest bu99er on here....)

I used to have a lot of respect for older people but its the old people who have no respect have a look at flat caps msg and you will see so dont start on me iv tryed to be nice but it didnt work so that what i say........ very funny anyway rob237 madashell

I suspect thats a wind up artist who's a young bloke ;)

I don't know what the rest of you think,but if Robindobogs attitude is anything to go by we should all start worrying right now. Can't imagine being that nasty to anyone. Don't the kids of today realise they will be old one day soon? it comes quick Robin & before you know where you are mate some one will be taking the P*** out of you. Trouble is at your age you young uns all think you are the best at everything & sooo cool . I don't think you are cool , I think you need a lesson in manners & respect. Flatcap may be boring to you but your posts don't come anywhere near his in entertainment value.
But the number one reason I hate old people is that they tell the most boring and lame stories, even if you make it clear ass hell that you do not want to listen to them. They usually start with, "Did I ever tell you about the time I did such and such; it all started when..." I usually cut in with, "Oh, I really have to go." But they just keep on talking. And it's not like they are telling a short story. Their stories go on forever, and they always get sidetracked and give extra information.

Guess what ? that's called NOTTSTALGIA :rolleyes:

I'll go with Caz on that one! The young think they will be young forever, the ageing process soon creeps up and before you know it, your an old codger, BUT with a lifetime full of experience and memories, so Robin, grow up, step back, think about what you have said, and don't forget, your old age is just around the ccorner - if you make it!

Robin, you need to lighten up, don't be so angry!! Look at where that anger got Flat Cap! I personally think older people are a kick!! Even when the stories are boring, I can't help but smile while they're telling them because they have so much interest in enlightening young people to how it used to be. And I actually find it quite humorous to see older people protecting their bag or purse like it's full of diamonds and you're the masked bandit!! Keep in mind also, with old age your eyesite goes (which would explain the overly cautious behavior) along with other ailments. Just have some patience and learn to see the lighter side of things! You want to really throw them off? Educate yourself to their type of music and talk to them about it...they will show you an all new very unexpected respect!! All through the ages, no older person has ever approved of the music young people listen to, it's part of life, don't feel so insulted. Come on, I know there's a respectful young man in there somewhere, you're not a teenager anymore, it's time to start seeing things as an adult!! I'm not trying to disrespect you, I just want you to open your eyes... bighug

I think I'm talking about older music than you're talking about Mick!! You're right about that though, it seems they can't come up with their own stuff anymore! I don't know how many rehashed 80's songs I've heard along with 70's, but most of them don't go much further back than that.

Certainly was a good time for music was the 60's and 70's.

Before Robin realises it, he will be 60 years of age, time flies after your 21, then goes into overdrive after your 30, then the afterburners kick in after your 40, nobody knows where the next ten years went after you pass 50! God I dread the ten years after I'm 60, if the go any faster than the last ten years!

makes you wonder what kind of music the next generation will look back on..

K-Tel presents - 'These you have loved' featuring Shaggy, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and 50 cents?

or maybe Roncoâ„¢ with - 'your twenty Tu Pac all time favourites'?

"What a load of rubbish I say....!" all this group hugging and "ohh no I can't stand it any more"..pass the tissues is the best bet.

Being old is no joke.....Thats what I say !!!...you will all be there one day thats a cert !!!!!

Robindobogs ....I say what a looser !!!! get a life thats what I say !! (or a job)

Being old is no excuse for not having a bit of fun..

get yersen down to Wilko's or wherever and purchase a Stanley Knife, a few spare blades,and a screwdriver, then creep out in the middle of the night and slash a few tyres, and put skrawkers on them fancy vehicules the local @rses drive about in, it's bound to get the area abuzz with activity, and if you're accidently spotted, then merely slash yer wrists with the Stanley, it'll at least lay you up in hospital for a few weeks whislt you plan your next mode of attack...

or if it all gets a bit too much then simply slash yer throat, it'll make a mess, but you won't have to clean it up cos you'll be in noddyland... sorted!

You did it again Ilko my lad made me giggle & only early arvo too. !rotfl!

"slash a few tyres"...you say !...well that has summed up what people are like in Nottingham ecouraging crime and euthanasia..thats what I recon anyway.

Any how Old Jim's son sent me some good and bad things....don't get half of them but here they are

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Good: Your wife's not talking to you.

Bad: She wants a divorce.

Ugly: She's a lawyer.

Good: Your son is finally maturing.

Bad: He's involved with the Woman next door.

Ugly: So are you.

Good: Your hubby and you agree, no more kids.

Bad: You can't find your birth control pills.

Ugly: Your 13 year old daughter borrowed them.

Good: Your husband understands fashion.

Bad: He's a cross-dresser.

Ugly: He looks better than you.

Good: You give the "birds and bees" talk to your

daughter.

Bad: She keeps interrupting.

Ugly: With corrections.

Good: Your son is dating someone new.

Bad: It's another man.

Ugly: He's your best friend.

Anyway....there's only bad and ugly where I live !!!!!

Being old is no excuse for not having a bit of fun..

get yersen down to Wilko's or wherever and purchase a Stanley Knife, a few spare blades,and a screwdriver,  then creep out in the middle of the night and slash a few tyres, and put skrawkers on them fancy vehicules the local @rses drive about in, it's bound to get the area abuzz with activity, and if you're accidently spotted, then merely slash yer wrists with the Stanley, it'll at least lay you up in hospital for a few weeks whislt you plan your next  mode of attack...

or if it all gets a bit too much then simply slash yer throat, it'll make a mess, but you won't have to clean it up cos you'll be in noddyland... sorted!

Forget the Stanley knife Ilko, just nick the valve stems, more fun! smile2smile2smile2smile2smile2