OR better still, if you know how to get the bonnet's unlocked, change the firing order of the plugs, should have them scratching their rear ends for an hour or two B)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"take some of my time up" you say.....good god man I just don't believe it...get out and about in stead of sitting in front of your computer....what the hell are you playing at...you must be one hell

Im really getting sick of you flat cap.. a 22 year old waster !...thats what I say ! is that what you say is it well let me tell you some thing old man. I think that old people suck and in fact they d

Posted Images

I reckon Jim's son wants a kick up the @rse for sending you crap like that Herbert..

next time you see him ask him if can send you something more appropriate to your stature, like a rubber bedsheet or a commode!

boombox2 How the hell did i miss this topic last week. I know! i was spending my time downloading illeagal mp3 files from my favourite illeagal download site to my new iPod.................I'm with robin here, your lots got to get with it and listen to the young people of today because they are our future...Cool robin?... :victory:

ow my god not one person thinks "fat cap rider" is rude and blind to the new world wakie wakie people.. come on there must be some one out there that can see the light... !yada!

REALWORLD_graphic.gif

I'm with you dear, he calls it "constructive criticism" when there is in fact nothing constructive about it. To construct is to build, to make better. What he says is "destructive criticism". But I must say, he is fun to have a go at!! And seeing how he's turned out should make you happy to be you!! ;)

Anyhoosely, your all straying from the thread topic. I'd tell him about one of my sites, burra don't want him on it ;)

"they are our future"....you say !!!....well I say some future in that case...thats what I think !!!!

I'am just looking out the window now and can see a group of yobs chucking stones at mrs davis's greenhouse...thats what I see !!

were not all like that flat cap trust me im sorry for what i said but you do know how to press my buttons anyway dose anyone know any good sites i do like my downloads if ya know what i mean

im willing to drop it if you are "fat cap rider" lol

ps dont waste anymore of your life. as a great man said "dont worry, be happy because every little thing is going to be alright"

bal400th.jpg

"the mans a genius"...you say....quite right...thats what I recon. It's also echoed by many many people...OK I've fallen on hard times and live in a bleeding flat in Bestwood......but come on I say ! who are these losers who start getting onto me , what have they ever done ....bunch of bleeding wingers shouting...

"OOOOO no ! that nasty mans telling me the truth...I do live in a slum in Calvo, can't spell because I went to crap Frank Seely school...and ohh I spend all my money at the White Lion with me toe rag mates then get a bag of chips and throw up in the precinct !!! thats what I recon..... any how !!!!

Ohh and another thing...we got some waitress from Calafornia bleating on about the definition of "constructive criticism"....what a load of rubbish...what I say is right...thats what I say !!!

Waitress...hmm...I tried that once when I was about 19...thankless job. thumbsdown Actually I was a leasing agent for several years then I switched gears into construction after my father died, as he was a real estate developer, I wanted to do something more like him. B) Just in case you're wondering, I've never lived off of the government or anyone else, unless of course you count my husband! I am a stay home mom of three kids because I think kids should be brought up by their parents, not a day care provider. You may call me a loser or waitress or anything else you find degrading if it makes you feel better about yourself. smile2

And Robin, try Kewlbox.com if you like silly games. There's one I like called "Spank the Frank", Frank is a penguin and you're one of Santa's elves. You whack the "Frank" in the bum off a cliff and try to land him in a flying basket. If you buy the upgraded version, you also get to do the same to Anna Nicole Smith! Quite funny!!

Waitress...hmm...I tried that once when I was about 19...thankless job. thumbsdown Actually I was a leasing agent for several years then I switched gears into construction after my father died, as he was a real estate developer, I wanted to do something more like him. B) Just in case you're wondering, I've never lived off of the government or anyone else, unless of course you count my husband! I am a stay home mom of three kids because I think kids should be brought up by their parents, not a day care provider. You may call me a loser or waitress or anything else you find degrading if it makes you feel better about yourself. smile2

And Robin, try Kewlbox.com if you like silly games. There's one I like called "Spank the Frank", Frank is a penguin and you're one of Santa's elves. You whack the "Frank" in the bum off a cliff and try to land him in a flying basket. If you buy the upgraded version, you also get to do the same to Anna Nicole Smith! Quite funny!!

And waitress's work damned hard, especially if they have to deal with miserable sods all day long!

I still don't think FC is as old as he claims... Just a first class windup merchant...

One site to be careful of is Friends Reunited Connections, the site security isn't the best!

A few weeks back it was found that one could read the private mails of others. After a campagn of warning everyone, by myself and a couple of other members, plus making complaints to FRC, the "hole" was plugged. It appears, so I'm told by a member who still posts there, that it is still possible to access others PM's!!!

Waitress...hmm...I tried that once when I was about 19...thankless job.  thumbsdown Actually I was a leasing agent for several years then I switched gears into construction after my father died, as he was a real estate developer, I wanted to do something more like him.  B) Just in case you're wondering, I've never lived off of the government or anyone else, unless of course you count my husband! I am a stay home mom of three kids because I think kids should be brought up by their parents, not a day care provider. You may call me a loser or waitress or anything else you find degrading if it makes you feel better about yourself. smile2

And waitress's work damned hard, especially if they have to deal with miserable sods all day long!

I still don't think FC is as old as he claims... Just a first class windup merchant...

I agree about waitresses, I lasted 2 weeks at that job! I have a lot of respect for them, there are so many complainers out there!

Also, I agree about Flat Cap, I still believe he's another member just having a go at us! I know he's just trying to wind me up along with others, I just like correcting him, wind him up too! smile2

Waitress...hmm...I tried that once when I was about 19...thankless job.  thumbsdown Actually I was a leasing agent for several years then I switched gears into construction after my father died, as he was a real estate developer, I wanted to do something more like him.  B) Just in case you're wondering, I've never lived off of the government or anyone else, unless of course you count my husband! I am a stay home mom of three kids because I think kids should be brought up by their parents, not a day care provider. You may call me a loser or waitress or anything else you find degrading if it makes you feel better about yourself. smile2

I agree about waitresses, I lasted 2 weeks at that job! I have a lot of respect for them, there are so many complainers out there!

Also, I agree about Flat Cap, I still believe he's another member just having a go at us! I know he's just trying to wind me up along with others, I just like correcting him, wind him up too! smile2

It's hard to windup a windup artist Cali..

You're right, but I don't want to let him sit there all smug thinking he's had the last word!! ;)

You're right, but I don't want to let him sit there all smug thinking he's had the last word!! ;)

To be honest, I think it's Den in drag ;)

I've never seen Den respond to any of Flat Cap's rantings come to think of it...

I asked him before if it was him and he denied it...

Den, do you have anything to add?

I've never seen Den respond to any of Flat Cap's rantings come to think of it...

I asked him before if it was him and he denied it...

Den, do you have anything to add?

I've had more than one ID on other sites, mate of mine has seven on Friends Reunited at a cost of 75 quid a year!!!

Of course he wouldn't admit to it, although, Mick would have to be privvy to it, because of IP numbers ;)

Thats how I keep track of members, unless they are AOL,MSN etc then they could share the same IP numbers...

"Flat Cap's rantings "....you say....not rantings, it's the truth !

Ohh...and another thing why is everyone making out that I'am someone else

you can come and visit me any time.....who the blinkin hell is Den ?

Ohhh and another thing that old Jim said was that if anyone has had a harder life than old flat cap he would not believe it.

Anyway welcome to Nottingham : As those morons on Radio Trent say "Britains Best City"...well they would do !

Ohh and another thing that annoys me is that fake Nottingham accent some of them try to use...is it a prat called Twiggy or somthing like that...then all those vermin who ring in, also putting on a fake accent...it makes me want to throw up !!!!....thats what I feel like..I say !