Is anyone else sick of this Flat Cap fellow? It seems he's just trying to run off all of our members. He's attacked Robin (who he succeeded in running off), Caz, Bip, Ayupmeducks, Pemberton, myself...the list goes on. There has been a lot of bitterness on the site of late, and I believe it stems from him. There has been very little pleasant talk lately and when there is, he feels obliged to ruin it by adding his negativity. It was funny for a while, but that time has passed. THAT'S WHAT I SAY!

He's not run me off Cali!!

When I were a kid up St Annes in the 50's, we had an old feller up the terrace where I lived, bit like FC! Didn't scare us kids off though. When we got to know him better, he used to tell us of his time in trenches in WW1.

Just think, IF, and I doubt it VERRRRRYYY much, FC is 69, which seems like a joke age?? LOL, 69 think on it!! He would be as old as my labourers, errr maintenance assistants were when I was working as an electrician underground. Most of those guys I had as my labourers would be in their 70's now.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"take some of my time up" you say.....good god man I just don't believe it...get out and about in stead of sitting in front of your computer....what the hell are you playing at...you must be one hell

Im really getting sick of you flat cap.. a 22 year old waster !...thats what I say ! is that what you say is it well let me tell you some thing old man. I think that old people suck and in fact they d

Posted Images

I would like to hear old stories from him rather than the constant negative dribble he keeps spewing from that big hole in his head (you know, that lump that's 3 feet above his a$$)

I would like to hear old stories from him rather than the constant negative dribble he keeps spewing from that big hole in his head (you know, that lump that's 3 feet above his a$$)

Problem is Cali, he's probably not as old as me ;)

"he feels obliged to ruin it by adding his negativity. It was funny for a while, but that time has passed"...you say !...well I tell it as it is..no rose tinted glasses...I have defended the oppressed, pointed out the shortcomings of the Bush administration also our once great Police Force...run down by the present, and in my opinion worst Chief Constable on record. I have pointed out the naivety of the US and the ignorance of the Aussies. I have done my best to eak out the racists....i.e. someone who posted a British National Party logo on the site. I have also received several PM's congratulating me on my efforts...look inside yourself to see the real person...I’m straight with my comments...nothing to loose...nothing to gain..not bothered at my age if I please or **** people off...that’s old Flat Cap for you...that’s what I recon ! take it or leave it !

I see, now you claim to be the "good guy". Review your posts to see the real you and think how you would respond. Better yet, don't. The less we hear from you the better. Besides, you are a stubborn old man, set in his thinking. You live bitter, and you'll die bitter. Pity.

Guest scooterboy
!rulez! I just don't understand your lot, here we have a young man trying his best to fit in with this forum and you Flat cap are slagging him off at every opportunity WHY?

Is your life so sad that you find it necessary to bring everybody down to your level.

Drop me an PM flat Cap telling me were you live mate because i'm coming around to have a word. That's what i say!       

BESTWOOD somewhere ain't it?

Make sure you have taken the boarding away from you windows mate because you will want to see me coming......................Black Ice Picasso...BiP....Den...... madashell

Wait for me Bip

!jumping! Thats got them all in the bag to be sure Lentonlad...thats what I say...and by the way thats a fiver you owe me.....so ends Flat Cap's visitation on this forum...thanks for the laughs....Ohh by the way...wind up...I used to be a winch man on a helicopter !!!...see you all in another world.

WindUpDuck.gif

ha ha ha !

Let's hope he means it!!

He's running now allright.

Maybe he thinks somebody has tracked him to his real home addy!!!!

Maybe that someone might give him away!!! ;)

Baz :ph34r:

!jumping!  Thats got them all in the bag to be sure Lentonlad...thats what I say...and by the way thats a fiver you owe me.....so ends Flat Cap's visitation on this forum...thanks for the laughs....Ohh by the way...wind up...I used to be a winch man on a helicopter !!!...see you all in another world.

WindUpDuck.gif

ha ha ha !

OK now for some peace & quiet. So off you go then FCD , to join the others who have tried to disrupt this site, Robindabok,Hugh & now your good self,come to think of it, Hugh could be masquarading under the guise of FCD ? mmmm velly intellesting....................... :ph34r:

Guest Lentonlad
!jumping!  Thats got them all in the bag to be sure Lentonlad...thats what I say...and by the way thats a fiver you owe me.....so ends Flat Cap's visitation on this forum...thanks for the laughs....Ohh by the way...wind up...I used to be a winch man on a helicopter !!!...see you all in another world.

WindUpDuck.gif

ha ha ha !

OK now for some peace & quiet. So off you go then FCD , to join the others who have tried to disrupt this site, Robindabok,Hugh & now your good self,come to think of it, Hugh could be masquarading under the guise of FCD ? mmmm velly intellesting....................... :ph34r:

mmmmmm......Bruce Wayne = Batman, Clark Kent = Superman, Robindabok = Flat Cap Driver ??????? isitsafe

!jumping! Thats got them all in the bag to be sure Lentonlad...thats what I say...and by the way thats a fiver you owe me.....so ends Flat Cap's visitation on this forum...thanks for the laughs....Ohh by the way...wind up...I used to be a winch man on a helicopter !!!...see you all in another world.

WindUpDuck.gif

ha ha ha !

You didn't rope me in, I had you sized up and on a marble slab the first post you made !rotfl!

Yes it was a good run.. I'd started inviting the neighbours round to watch the show whilst selling tubs of popcorn, and cups of tea.. the £5 profit will go towards our summer hols at Clacton.

I have a mate who "Trolls" forums and does what FC has been doing here ;)

It only exists in the ether, what you see is not necessarily what you get, best sit back and relax as it's only just a show, a bit like a circus, where there are those who take centre stage, and those who sit somewhere at the back and watch the entertainment..

but a thing I have noticed there are certain spectators that have become all-knowing and outspoken after the event has finished, and are keen to point out they knew the plot from the very start, when in fact they were wrong.

And to those who are quoting my prevoius postings trying to infer that by some obscure chance they knew it was me, then they better read it again, only this time, get it the right way up!

If you read back through the posts, I said almost from day one Flatcap was a windup merchant, a troll ;)

Mind you, I did think at one stage it was Den having a bit of fun, and being given Mod status helped a bit on that track...

I know you'd sussed him earlier ayup, but it's your quoting of one of my earlier posts allied to the mentioning of trolls and fcd which seemed you thought I was prime suspect..

but I suppose looking through what I'd said could be interpreted in two ways, I'll have to be more careful in future of what's being written.. maybe a secretary or proof reader will have to be hired..

Hey up Herb! ... how did the excursion go?

you ain't come back with any donkey sh@t on yer boots now have ya?

only don't want to be paddling it all over that nice Dandycordâ„¢ you've just had laid in yer front parlour, Fiona wouldn't be very pleased!..

I thought he said he wasn't coming back till Saturday? Ahhh, he was homesick already! Had to come back to us for some more friendly chat!! ;)