• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think they mean leg ends.

I watched the game on Sky yesterday evening and it was quite enjoyable, Vaughan is a good little player, 'mid-field general' is I think the term used, LOL.   Admit that I kept nipping over t

Football is a simple game...........played in the main by simple people............these Managers that go round being set on by different clubs then being paid off in 'millions'.......are a disgrace t

Apparently this Greek chap from Olympiacos is soon to become majority owner of Forest. I can't say I approve. It will be more flannel and PR speak about loving Forest but, as with Fawaz, I don't buy it. Forest are in a sorry state.

Exactly Rob. We can't just bury our heads in the sand and ignore the money men. It's a chance you take. Some reap success, others stumble. Fingers crossed for better days.

• 1 month later...

I heard that yesterday too Nick!
Apparently he's out of favour with Mauriniho

God, I hope it's not Giggs. Miserable little sod !

Only 'cause he thinks he's got a chance to "Remain" in the championship.

• Upvote 2

We've already reached infinity, it's beyond that's worrying me !

• 7 months later...

I was on the 17 returning from town after a meal, and there was unbounded jubilation amongst the passengers.

Thats certainly been a rarity for many a season. I spoke to a chap who reckoned that after about 20 minutes or so. The players gelled remarkably well, and it was the best he'd seen them play all season !

I watched the game on Sky yesterday evening and it was quite enjoyable, Vaughan is a good little player, 'mid-field general' is I think the term used, LOL.

Admit that I kept nipping over to watch England beat the Frogs though! 

• Upvote 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Did a "double--take" when checking Forests score  . Strange to see a Clough on the scoresheet .

Good win though against promotion favourites .

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Football is a simple game...........played in the main by simple people............these Managers that go round being set on by different clubs then being paid off in 'millions'.......are a disgrace to the working man,.......footballs gone mad......and i care no more............

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Can't get excited about Warburton but  we are desperate at the moment. Hope he can stop the slide and good luck to him. I'll still renew my season ticket whoever is in charge, its better than shopping on a saturday.... just.