Fullarton sacked

Honestly, Notts have become a complete laughing stock. As a Red, I take no pleasure in the goings on believe me.

Absolutely barmy appointment in the first place, Trew got what he paid for....inexperience and cheapness, 'nuff said.

• Upvote 2

It sounded like a hideous situation at Meadow Lane with groups of protesters stationed directly behind the Notts dug out amongst other places.

Match days at Meadow Lane have sounded pretty toxic affairs according to recent reports. I can see how it couldn't be allowed to go on.

As others have said, an abjectly poor choice in the first place.

Was a favourite for the job when Fullarton was appointed a couple of months ago. Took Swindon to a play-off final last year.

I think Pep Guardiola is busy at the moment.

Like I said on the other Notts topic, Fiona Fullerton would have been a better bet.

its past a joke now! N C F C is now a laughing stock. More entertainment watching the local schools play & it doesn't cost a fortune either. A friend of mine said he made the biggest mistake last week. He went to see Notts play & HAD TO PAY! to watch what he called an unacceptable performance.

As a long suffering County man it upsets me to see them in such a state as at the moment there does not seem to be any light at the end pf the tunnel in fact they seem to be struggling to even find the tunnel. I used to travel all over the county with them and walk round the pitch in my top hat etc. My nickname in those days was Prof. They were always a hard team to beat at home. I remember in the very old 2nd division we struggled for years we would say things like "If we win today by 2 - 0 and Lincoln City lose we go above them on goal difference" I used to stand in the Kids Pen"

Lets hope this new consortium puts them back in better shape

Best wishes

Peter