Computer help you say ?...I need some help, I keep getting bleedin text messages on this old mobile Jim gave me ....what a waste of time ...I say !

it is the assault and buggery of the English language. People who can't punctuate, spell or construct a correct sentence should have their hands cut off and then be punched in the ass with them repeatedly.

But, even after all that, I have plenty of bilious hatred left in the tank.

Alongside its siblings, the lazy, ugly abbreviation (OMG, LOL, ROFL) and the numerical substitute (for -> 4, to -> 2, later -> l8r), the emoticon has turned armies of Internet and phone users into retarded, knuckle-dragging proto-humans. Can't stand them, just make me really annoyed...thats what I say !!!

So none of that on this forum I say ........!

People who can't punctuate, spell or construct a correct sentence should have their hands cut off and then be punched in the ass with them repeatedly.

Was that something about spelling...comuter help??? I often need help on my COMPUTER, but I don't think I even have a comuter! Now, I'll hold you down, but who's going to do the punching in the a@$!? ;)

I must say I totally agree with you though, I don't understand half of what people are trying to say! Now I hear that kids are hiding things from their parents with something called "Leet speak". It's where they encode what they're writing by replacing letters with symbols that semi resemble the letters being replaced. I won't even let my kids on the internet unless I'm watching them. Too many psychos out there!!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leet (or 1337) is a linguistic phenomenon associated with the underground culture centered on telecommunications, manifested primarily on the Internet. For the purposes of this text, leet is defined as the corruption or modification of written text. For example, the term "leet" itself is often written "l33t", "1337". Such corruptions are frequently referred to as "Leetspeak" or "13375p34k," et cetera (see below for cipher definitions). In addition to corruption of standard language, new colloquialisms have been added to the parlance. It is also important to note that Leet itself is not solely based upon one language or character set. In fact, Greek, Russian, Chinese, and other languages have been subjected to the Leet "cipher". As such, while it may be referred to as a "cipher", a "dialect", or a "language", Leet does not fit squarely into any of these categories. This article primarily concerns the English Language variant of Leet.

The name Leet itself is derived from the word elite (also 31337, not 3|173). Elite has been used in the past to designate a group of users as belonging to a higher social echelon than other users. Originally, "elite" had been reduced to one syllable, "'leet". The origins of the use of "elite" itself is popularly considered to stem from the classic game Elite for the BBC Master/Micro and contemporary machines, where Elite was the highest status in a series of combat rankings.

Mick, you are a fountain of knowledge!! bowdown !clapping!