Do culinary tastes change with age, or is it just me

We stopped buying salt, bags of crisps, biscuits, sweets & chocolates meny years ago & strangely I still have my lad @ home?

I too would not entertain this BBQ malarkey its antisocial, get yourself to the pub keep them open.

Hot tub maybe if we where all stark b******k  naked :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other thing to bear in mind is that when we were younger, there wasn't as much choice available in food as we have today. My mum was a great cook and we always had 'proper' meals; but it was alwa

I will never understand why anyone would want to sit in a glorified bath (because that's all they are) and talk. The thought gives me the creeps. I would jump a mile if any ones leg touched mine. 

Like Fly I refuse to eat a McDonald after watching a documentary on what goes into a milk shake never mind anything else. I've never been finicky about food but marrying an Italian especially coming i

After seeing some of my relatives, we'll omit the last part. 

• Upvote 3

Just bbq,d a couple of wieners for lunch.  Golden brown just right if I can fight the dogs off.  The art of the bbq is mainly keeping the heat down so things have a chance to cook all the way through rather than black on the outside raw in the middle.

#34 Brew. WHAT !!! you don't like cheese. If there is a god and we have something to thank him for then it is cheese. Are you doubting the gastro expertise of Wallace and Grommit?

I just love Cheeseburgers but only have them about twice a year,don't want to spoil myself

Rog

As ive got older.........don't think my tastes have changed.......always liked foreign food,........Indian my favorite......but now days just like to 'Graze'         don't like big Dinners..........'little bit here and a little there'..........song there somewhere,........CARNIE........

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Chulla said:

#34 Brew. WHAT !!! you don't like cheese. If there is a god and we have something to thank him for then it is cheese. Are you doubting the gastro expertise of Wallace and Grommit?

No Chulla, never liked the stuff but that's OK - it doesn't like me.

5 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

He gets too hungry for dinner at eight!

He likes the theatre but never comes late.

He never bothers with people he hates.

That's why the fella......wears a liberty bodice!  ;)

Don't even dish the dirt,with the rest of the Guys;

Thats why this fella's,.....not a Tramp......................great stuff Jill.....watch out carnie.....competition coming up here gel............lol.

• 2 years later...
On 3/30/2016 at 6:51 PM, DJ360 said:

There's a Rick Stein prog 

Watching owd “Rick Stein’s Secret France” anyone noticed he declares the food is delicious the moment it passes his lips & he never ever chews anything, just swallows it :crazy: his digestion must be buggered? 

• Like 1