Is there anyone here using BT Broadband? If so I would like some feedback as to what people think of them. I am currently on Virmin and they are too expensive. Also my landline phone is a business line which I no longer need to pay for as a business phone, basically because everyone rings my mobile nowadays. So thinking of degrading that back to a private line. So I am thinking of a BT package with Phone and Broadband. I DO NOT want televistion!

TIA

I've got the BT Vision package and the broadband is terribly slow. I was thinking of upgrading to BT Infinity, but am loathed to spend more money. As I am a former Virgin customer I'm constantly bombarded with literature but I'll have to weigh things up.

Virgin are trying to screw £41.33 per month out of me for B/Band and small TV package. On that basis I don't mind(?) paying £20 or so per month for BT INfinity with unlimited download.

Malcolm, I read the first post you had on this topic and I thought wow if I ran a BB company with a name of Virmin I think I'd change it. :laugh:

Then it dawned on me that it was a Typo. Thanks for giving me a good smile today anyway. On second thoughts maybe it wasn't a typo. :ohmy:

Hope you find the most economical plan for yourself.

I live in a rural location a fair way from the exchange so as things stand I do not get fast broadband and won't until the infra structure is Improved but as for customer service can't fault plusnet. On the other hand a phone line fault that BT had to deal with took 3 weeks.

As Plusnet is owned by BT you should get a good service for your broadband. I had a fault with my BT line and it was repaired the next day so I guess you were unlucky there.