About 10 minutes ago after I'd posted a couple of things on the forum, a message came up saying the server had moved to another website and I was supposed to click to sort it out (not the exact words but something like that). I didn't do anything, in fact I switched off. When I came on again, it was sorted but a couple of my posts had disappeared. Did anyone else see this message?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on my iPad,, too, nonna - didn't check if the same message was on the PC. I thought, wouldn't it be terrible if no-one could ever get on the site ever again!!! To lose contact with so many o

It would be like a sort of treasure hunt trying to track people down by finding clues/photos in their posts, wouldn't it! For all you Nottingham area residents it would be easier - Catfan could fin

I had the same problem about 1 p.m local. That would be about 6 p.m your time. I was on my Ipad. First though was that it might be a virus but somehow it did not seem like what I would expect of a

Posted Images

Sounds like you have some adware on your computer.

Some of my pms are missing too.

I've lost pms from 4.35 - 4.50.

Ihad the message saying that it had moved to another server and like Margie I did nothing.

It came back about ten minutes later but the last post was approx 4.30pm,later the same post was 6.08pm.

I am not certain what has happened or whether it is finished.

I seem to have lost about fifteen posts.

The last post I am supposed to have made is 11.15am.

I have been active throughout the afternoon.

Re message-it also gave instructions on how to get to the new server.

It mentioned Windows7,8 and Vista but not Windows 10 which is why I did nothing.

I thought i had mended sumat for once in my life......................pressed everything and when it came back..........thought i'd been clever...............

Something has happened, but I don't know the explanation.

I've just looked at bits which only Admin & Mods can see, and it is different to what it was earlier today.

Some kind of update has taken place, presumably without anyone being informed (unless Mick had been told but he didn't pass the message on).

Mine disappeared too . Two replies to DJ360 but this must have been about 6 ish. I got the message too about site being moved but did nothing dont think its a virus as I use ipad

I was on my iPad,, too, nonna - didn't check if the same message was on the PC.

I thought, wouldn't it be terrible if no-one could ever get on the site ever again!!! To lose contact with so many of you would be dreadful. It would be like losing a chunk of my life....

• Upvote 6

Just thought i 'd still see catfan in Bulwell and Dave 48,and one i gave my business card to............

• Upvote 1

TO Tipperarey.............its along way to go,to the girl i love so well................lol.

I had the same problem about 1 p.m local. That would be about 6 p.m your time. I was on my Ipad. First though was that it might be a virus but somehow it did not seem like what I would expect of a virus.

Anyway now on my laptop at approx 4 p.m. local and all seems fine. I did not lose any posts that I know of but haven't posted much today anyway.

Seriously it is a scary thought that we could lose touch. I truly enjoy ya'll's company. Maybe we should have some plans about where to meet if the unthinkable happens.

Got to go, I'll check in later.

• Upvote 5

It would be like a sort of treasure hunt trying to track people down by finding clues/photos in their posts, wouldn't it!

For all you Nottingham area residents it would be easier - Catfan could find a comfy chair in the Limekiln and make arrangements to stay there every day during opening hours for a week or so, then people could find him and register their contact details with him (but some people would be looking for a cat wouldn't they....). and Chulla could do the same in the Roebuck.

I think I'm joking........

• Upvote 5