• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on my iPad,, too, nonna - didn't check if the same message was on the PC. I thought, wouldn't it be terrible if no-one could ever get on the site ever again!!! To lose contact with so many o

It would be like a sort of treasure hunt trying to track people down by finding clues/photos in their posts, wouldn't it! For all you Nottingham area residents it would be easier - Catfan could fin

I had the same problem about 1 p.m local. That would be about 6 p.m your time. I was on my Ipad. First though was that it might be a virus but somehow it did not seem like what I would expect of a

Posted Images

Just been shut down AGAIN. Host error 521 !

Just PMing a friend of mine informing them of the death of my late cousins husband and it vanished into thin air.

F***ing brilliant. Thanks!

Three failures within the last hour. HOST ERROR 521. Does anyone ever read these posts?

Lots of can't "connect to server". Today. 1 pm local time 6 pm Nottingham time. Wouldn't even let me log out. Now logged back in. We'll see what happens next. Rest of my favorite sites seem to be working o-k.

I've just had a 'site cannot be reached' notice appear but when I pressed the 'reload' it connected OK. Everything seems so slow and I often have a problem registering a 'like'. Things just ain't wot they used to be......

521 error is server down.

I'm seeing a lot of these notices from photobucket for missing pics linked incorrectly. Including some I posted a week or so ago. They worked at the time and I haven't even been on Photobucket to change anything.

Keep getting cut off this afternoon, and every time I try to login, I get ERROR 524 Timeout.

I'm getting extremely pee'd off with this, so I reset my hub, and went and stood in the rain for five minutes to calm down.

• Upvote 3

Its an age thing Michael...... No, I've always been like it. LOL

My iPad isn't like old machinery that I can thump, or even hit with a hammer. It's precious, but sooooo frustrating!

A thought shower, blimey, I need a shower after some of the thoughts I've had. LOL.... Joking yet again!

• Upvote 1