Thought it was just because I only had access via my phone but now back on the laptop , can't see anyway to delete old messages and it is 100% full .

Is the only way for an admin to wipe the lot ?

Hi David, I only use a laptop, and if I click on each message individually, I get two signs on the top right. One is red and says delete, the other says Compose New. I just go through all my messages individually clicking delete and that gets rid of mine. Hope this helps.

Thanks carni , but I don't get those icons on my individual messages , no delete buttons anywhere .

Go to 'My Profile'

Click 'Edit Profile'

Left hand side at the bottom click 'Notifications'

All messages should come up and you can delete them all in one go.

• Upvote 1

David, keep us updated, if you cannot resolve this problem, I'll try and empty your mailbox.

Don't have an "edit profile" button as per Lizzies message .

Don't see the Home Page either as per Cliff Tons message , mine defaults to "http://nottstalgia.com/forums/", whatever I try .

Could be because my Browser is Mozilla Firefox ? Chrome seems to have stopped talking to my elderly Vista laptop now !

Also I have lost all the editing icons again in my reply box.....has it gone back to mobile skin again ?

I haven't changed any themes but do use the phone more than the laptop .

If you have to Ayupmeducks , empty the mailbox .

I use Firefox David, so no idea what;s happened to you, but I will attempt to empty your PM box.

I'll leave Mick a PM, I can't find how to in the Admin Control Panel, it's changed since I last went in with the last update.

The skin somehow always reverts to mobile after a while without me changing any settings . Is it an automatic thing because I use my mobile and tablet much more than the laptop ? Prefer it to stay on "old school" (if thats the name ).