Leicester City Champs

Well done Leicester. Brilliant season.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done Leicester, but I am becoming just a little bit sick of the media hype telling us it is the greatest feat in British sporting history! Is it? Really? Wasn't there some other unfashionable clu

Yes, It's a remarkable overturning of the betting odds but, 'the greatest achievement in the history of sport anywhere in the world' ? (BBC Breakfast). Really? The team that wins the most points beco

#45 Worth remembering that Forest also won the League Cup in the same year as they won the League. And then won the European Cup (and another League Cup). And retained the European Cup. These days i

I've just watched Chelsea v Spurs which ended 2-2. This result meant that Leicester City are the Premier League Champions.

I must add that the game was more like UFC than football. :ohmy:

Edit. I put this post on 'How's Your Day' before I saw that FLY2 had started this thread.

Leicesters Mark Selby world snooker champion . Leicester will be rocking tonight. Brilliant!

Tonight's celebrations took me back nearly 40 years BRILLIANT night for Leicester.

A very large Jameson's before bedtime!

• Upvote 1

It is great to have good news taking over the headlines. Well done lads. I am not a football fan but I do like to see success for the teams that are not full of expensive players. I also hope that Accrington get promoted to League 1. Bradford City seem to be doing well.

• Upvote 1

Good to see Leicester winning the EPL and not one of the big four. Well deserved.

As much as it pains me to say it, good luck to Derby County in the play-offs

It is now time for the Nottinghamshire clubs to lift their game

Forest - Glad the season is coming to an end as they were plummeting toward the relegation zone

County - Had the season been any longer, a possible relegation proposition

Stags - Started with so much hope for a chance in the playoffs but it fizzled out toward the seasons end.

As a diehard Forest fan who always keeps an eye out on what the other local clubs are doing we can only hope for a better outcome next season

• Upvote 1

Where's this seasons "Bobby Zamora " going to come from!

Yes NO Forest fan EVER wants success for the sheep*****ers.

Leicester, yes, Mansfield, yes, Notts...... Grudgingly yes. Burton Albion, definitely.

Great to see Leicester City Crowned champions I'm pleased not only because they are my local team but also they are not one of the BIG boys

I would have been just as happy if it had been Norwich or Bournemouth. :)

P.S. I'm not really a football fan ;)

• Upvote 1

Brilliant Bubble, made my day.

They'll NEVER surpass our miracle MM, don't worry about that!

• Upvote 1

Rather Derby, Sheff Wed, or Hull than some southern club. Come on guys the North has to stick together. If I remember correctly two blokes who led Forest to the highest level were originally from the Baseball Ground.

Is there any truth in the rumour that they have found a new use for sheep in Derbyshire.........................................Wool.

If Derby do get promoted then we can hope that it puts a rocket up the Reds a**e, management and players for next year.

• Upvote 2

Well done Leicester, but I am becoming just a little bit sick of the media hype telling us it is the greatest feat in British sporting history! Is it? Really? Wasn't there some other unfashionable club back in the late 70`s that did something a heck of a lot more than this?

• Upvote 4