Hey Cali are you familiar with Indie 103.1 FM ?

To be honest, I don't listen to radio much. Where are they located, do you know?

I've been listening a lot lately to Josh Groban and Michael Buble, and no stations I've found play either one of them, I also listen to country and 80's music (of course there are stations for those types of music)

i like both types of music.....country....& western

Rob

You bin watching too much of the 'Good ol boys' at Bobs Country Bunker!

When in LA theirs nothing like 'K Earth 101'

I know that one! They play "Oldies"!! ;)

They are located in L.A Cali play a lot of Indie/Rock ,my son just did some live accoustic gigs on there wondered if you may have heard him?

What's Indie? :Fool: I don't listen to much new rock Caz, but what's your sons name?

Indie is sort of DIY, more home based sound than the usual stuff as in "Independent"

The Band is Called Orangelights & they have just done a series of gigs in L.A. at the Musexpo in West Hollywood. He is back home in Nottingham at the moment gigging around the pubs in the city,not with Orangelights, just some Accoustic stuff on his own.

I found that radio station on the internet, you can listen online. They played a mix of old and new. First I heard the B-52's, then something I didn't recognize, then The Sex Pistols, then again something I didn't recognize. If I knew when they were going to play his group, I'd listen in!

Yeah i've been listening too Cali. They have a section where you can listen to the last 24 hours of music from the station but havent heard his band yet.