• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catfan, with all due respects, read the article, you'll see where I'm coming from. The popup they keep sending has been "fixed" so when you click on the X, the normal way of refusing anything, MS Win1

I see Microsoft being sued over this issue, a Lawyer could retire after suing a case like this, I'd say this stupidity, or rather greed, could well end up with Microsoft going bankrupt. All that is ne

With all new versions of Widows it's best to let the dust settle before upgrading. If your PC still works most likely many of your programs won't.

7 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

@letsavagoo you will remember Ian Amos from Berridge and FFGS. His father had a bright yellow Ford Zephyr. I forget whether it was a Four or a Six. Bench seats. Used to slide all over the place!

I do Jill. Met him briefly some few years after school when I had a very short employment in the print room at Bell fruit. Not sure what he did there but it was better than my job which I stuck for about 2 weeks. I worked with the most unpleasant man possible. I came close to murder.