I was scootin' through the internet and I came across this guy. you'll probably know who it is, but in this pic he looks kind of different..

not looking bad for his age..

That looks to me like Jerry Lewis the actor/comedian. He must be in his 70's by now, so Flat Cap should recognise him!

Know who he is....you say !!! How do I know who he is  is what I say !!!!

Now look here Herbert, if the matron catches you messing on her computer the sh*t's going to hit the fan, my advice is you climb back in bed and be a good lad..

besides, you wouldn't want to miss that nice care assistant with the Thermogene douché and the cupcakes, now would you?

Ayup..

indeed it is Mr. Lewis, when he appeared on tv last year he looked massively overweight, he's either gone on a diet or not very well..

hope it's the former as used to enjoy his films back in the old 'tanner rush' days at the Globe. along with the likes of Hopalong Cassidy and Lash Laroo.

Doesn't look too bad Ilko,how would would he be now? I always had a love/hate relationship with Jerry,I laughed at some of his exploits but sometimes he was just B****Y stupid