Exactly. Although I don't know what Francoise looks like these days. Much the same I suspect.

Marianne, crikey, a face now like a basin full of dough !

• Upvote 1

Just googled Francoise Pascal fly,...........still looks good at 66............

It was Francoise Hardy Benjamin. White mini dress, white patent boots. Looooong hair.

Saw her on Ready Steady Go in the mid 60's. Still chasin' the rainbow ! LOL

• Upvote 1

Superb taste as usual Catfan.

• Upvote 1

I was going to suggest surnames for them, and hit on Winwood first. How about for the others, Paul Rogers, Dave Davies, Allan Clarke.

Then I was stumped except for the last three which are self explanatory.

No No colly.........only Germans,Poles,Russians,Austrians,.. they don't mean any harm its just their way......same with their blokes as well,......always seem angry,.......mind you if i was German,Polish,Russian or Austrian.......i'd be angry........lol.

MM do boys flutter their eyelids/eyelashes - thought that was just us girls!

• Upvote 1

No No colly.........only Germans,Poles,Russians,Austrians,.. they don't mean any harm its just their way......same with their blokes as well,......always seem angry,.......mind you if i was German,Polish,Russian or Austrian.......i'd be angry........lol.................

Sort of right Benjamin, she spoke goodish English & would end most sentence with "JA!" & sounded like she was giving an order. She asked me out with: "You go out with me JA?" As she was quite pretty I said "ja!" She'd say "we kiss JA!" "We go pub JA!" "You meet my parents (GULP) JA!" "We have se" - err, you know what I mean "JA!". BTW I said "Oh JA! JA! JA!" To the last one..

• Upvote 1
  • 2 years later...

No fish and chip vans round here,but today ive had a leaflet pushed through the letterbox saying we will soon have a Pizza van coming round,starting this saturday.Bleddy hell £7.50 for a cheese and tomato one,i can get one at co-op for about £3 or less,and im not that lazy that i cant warm one up myself.

• Like 1