Together For England. Euro2016

So a few idiots are at it again send them home and take their passports of them...........................for good therefore banning them from leaving the country again for ever with a bit of luck.
And make them spend match days at a police station for at least a year. :)

Most of these idiots are probably BNP or of that ilk anyway.

There is video evidence that the English fans were attacked by the Russian supporters and on another occasion the trouble started when a woman threw a bottle at the English supporters. This was also on the TV news programmes as the woman was arrested by the French police. As usual people jump to the conclusion that it's the English supporters starting all the trouble. Anyway, I'd sooner read about the football than the idiots, irrespective of their nationality.

• Upvote 2

I f***ing knew it !

The media is full of the Russian and French fans attacking the English fans and there are many videos showing this. Even the Russian media

has stated that the Russians attacked the English fans. That must be a first.

As for the game I thought England played really well and were unlucky to only get a 1-1 draw, Russia scoring in the last minute of injury time.

Kane taking corners, ridiculous. He had an off night anyway. Bad substitutions. Milner is a jinx to the team.

Cloughie never made changes unless a player was injured. Very, very disappointing. I really feel for the lads .....

• Upvote 1

I missed the England match today...my Son ( miserable scroat!!)

didn't record it.

Will watch the highlights later-though not on RTE...cannot stomach Johnny Giles and Liam Brady!!

Dunphy ain't bad though.

Taffs got beat...pity about the groupings...vardy holds the key but 'Stodgesen' is the stimey.

At least we won despite the non existent efforts of the Tottenham 'Golden boy '.

Northern Ireland win,.......be nice to see the 3 British sides all go thru to next stage................

Absolutely Benjamin. NI did brilliantly.

The Doog...... He was a proper player.

Northern Ireland win,.......be nice to see the 3 British sides all go thru to next stage................

Even Ireland (Eire)......just for you Ian.......and my old Aunt from Cork.............

Should be 2 good games tonight,.......love to see Wales go thru as well as England,hope Hodgson doesnt make too many changes....................

After 90 minutes of twaddle from Hoddle, at each break, we have that overweight scruffy oil Ray Winstone struggling to blurt out an intelligent phrase. 'Fack Orf' pair of twerps.

Oh, the match. Uninspiring!

No where near as exciting as we were in the first match IMHO, totally dominating yes, but potential Euro Champs, no way!!

Well done to Wales*. I'm glad you knocked those scum out, hope they all just go home with their tails firmly between their legs, but you know it won't happen!

*Even though I thought all three goals had the possibility of being offside!

Very ordinary...........no Star players anymore..........at least Wales have Bale.........