Together For England. Euro2016

N.Ireland lose 1-0 to Germany,...but still could go thru,........like England no star men nowadays,oh for a Georgie Boy............

sat with a Scotsman at Breakfast this morning,.......asked him ,when are they playing ?..........his reply went summat like this

Seeyoufuckingshitandabobandapeejimmyf'*ckingprickthatuare...........could't say fairer than that could he...............lol..

• Upvote 3

A Scotsman walked into a bar, normally there would have been an Englishman, Irishman and a Welshman, but they were all at the Euros!

• Upvote 2

Glad that we've all progressed to the next round safely.... England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales............................... Oh hang on a sec

slywink

• Upvote 1

I've been watching lots of the footie.

Given that I'm actually about as interested in footy as I am in catching Rabies, this doesn't say much for the rest to the TV on offer. :)

TBH, I can watch tournaments like this and the World Cup because they have a definite ending and don't go on for too long.

Can't get into the league stuff though. The idea of traipsing about the country following your team as they go up and down the table just doesn't appeal.

And don't get me started on Hoddle...... :angry2:

Col

• Upvote 1

Following Forest around the country and Europe for thirty years between 1970 2000, were some of the happiest, exhilarating and downright fun times of my life. I wouldn't have missed them for the world.

• Upvote 2