It is a bit irrational to dislike someone who you don't know and likely never met just by seeing them on tv. They might be really nice in the flesh. Like wise celebrities who you quite like might be complete tw@@s in person. Having said that although I have never met him I can't stand Noel Edmonds. I read recently he does a lot of work for charity that he does not publicise at all and if that is true then I am prepared to be swayed. My wife read the autobiography of 'national treasure' Tony Blackburn. Now if you think Chris Evans loves himself....He could learn a lot from Tony.

I dislike Chris Evens's persona not so much Chris.

It could be that "IF" I met him face to face I could find him an all right bloke.

I reserve most of my real dislikes to certain politicians but I'm not saying who

He comes across as too "In your face ". I absolutely detest that. He talks as though he knows everything and everyone else is a total dimwit. He's just a bloody know all !

• Upvote 2

Just let me add two more competitors for the 'Mouthy Turd of the Year' trophy. I give you Eddie Bleedy Jordan and his runner-up Steve Crescendo Jones. Press the mute button please.

I much prefer to make my own analysis of F1 racing without their inane input.

Joey Essex

Louis Spence

Robbie Savage

Stacey Solomon

Katie Price

Katie Hopkins

I simply utilize that off button when these waste of spaces appear!!

• Upvote 1

He comes across as too "In your face ". I absolutely detest that. He talks as though he knows everything and everyone else is a total dimwit. He's just a bloody know all !

Some on here like that !

• Upvote 1

Vanessa Feltz, Jonathan Ross, Robbie Savage, Alan Carr, and the bloke who introduces the snooker players on BBC. Oh, and John Humphries, but only on the radio. And Melvyn Bragg, and the woman with short curly hair and glasses who is often on Question Time and never short of an opinion.

Joe Swash, another talentless little ponce, and a total waste of space .

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just attempted to watch the third? episode of the new Top Gear show on free to air TV here down under, gave up after ten minutes

I was prepared to cut the show a bit of slack, given that it was a new team, but the only non swear word that comes to mind is pathetic.

It was never going to work as it was trying to follow the old format which had been honed by Clarkson, Captain Slow and The Hamster.

Unless the BEEB completely revamp the format then it is inevitably bound for failure. I will not be watching any more - utter rubbish.

Some already mentioned.

And that nasty little David Starkey.

• 3 months later...

All those keep fit DVD's, and she's still got a broad beam. Ok, a fat ar5e. 

• Upvote 1

Best description of Clarkson was, I'm told, made by James May.

" He's not racist, he's not sexist, he's just a cock".

Many mentioned here I've never heard of. 

Col

Me too Col.              as for Clarkson on the telly,not interested in him or cars,and as for him talking about em to a studio full of people. well how they can turn up and listen to his drivel I don't know.but I find him very funny in his writing 'books and newspapers'

• Upvote 1

It appears that the BBC must like him! You only have to listen to the last bit of his Radio 2 Show, (the best bit), and then the great Ken Bruce takes over to realise that as a radio presenter, he is a non-starter. He interviewed Cliff Richard this morning, sucking up as usual, this after some time ago, he pretended to smash Cliffs records live on radio.  For a laugh. He took over Terry Wogan's spot, and breakfast radio has never been the same since.This is the bloke who said on his show, There is no way I will ever present Top Gear. And then he did, Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

#46.  Another example of the character assasination that the media so loves.  I do not know much about the Cliff Richard issues and I don't really want to.  I was never a great fan of his, but he deserves privacy and respect unless charged with a definite crime.  As you said.  Nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 years later...

Ha, ha, that's it ! Never again. LOL