Cliff Ton

A few random photos - 2

notty ash it is a Humber Super Snipe it had the Blue Ribband six cylinder engine 4.1 litre ohv exellent fuel economy 12mpg if you were lucky worked on them in the late 50s and early 60s. I think they put the same engine in the Commer lorry. I wish i had one now just for shows.

I can't find the Notty Ash post referred to, but near to me is Alan Marshall, the Humber collection. He is selling his cars, now's your chance !

I think shipping to you would put you off though. 

I have a Commer with the Blue Riband in it, gobbled so much juice I converted it to LPG .

His cars are for sale on ebay but internet searches will bring stuff up aswell.

Regards all

Hi fogrider i cannot find nottyashes post either i thought it would have been here if i find it i will let you know Ian.

8 hours ago, fogrider said:

I can't find the Notty Ash post referred to, but near to me is Alan Marshall, the Humber collection. He is selling his cars, now's your chance !

1 hour ago, IAN FINN said:

Hi fogrider i cannot find nottyashes post either i thought it would have been here if i find it i will let you know Ian.

I guess this is the one in question.   https://nottstalgia.com/forums/topic/15580-a-few-random-photos-2/?tab=comments#comment-476971

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Cliff Ton you saved the day as usual.I looked under a few random photos2 but could not find it i am not very good with these electonic devices thanks again.

On 7/24/2018 at 9:56 AM, denshaw said:

Iremongers pond, something to do with Albert Iremonger landlord of nearby Ferry pub. I Went to school near there and we always knew it as Georges pond.

Like you denshaw, when I went to Roland green, we always knew it as 'George's ' pond. The field on the other side of the road was where the pit ponies stayed!, When they came out of the pit.

• Like 1