Rose Yard off Bridlesmith Gate

Im looking for a map that shows where off Bridlesmith Gate Rose Yard was,theres no sign of it now ,in my family searching it shows that in the 1851 census that Rose Yard was where my family lived.Ive seen a sketch of Rose Yard and a few maps but I can't seem to find exactly where the entrance was. Freckles

Thanks so much ,My daughter and I think the Cath Kidson shop must be round about the place where the entrance was.Will be taking photos when next in town. Ta very much. Freckles.

Looking at the shape of it on the old map, and its route from Bridlesmith Gate up to Fletcher Gate, I think it is what is now known as Bridlesmith Walk.

The courtyard at the Fletcher Gate end matches the area where the Rhinegold used to be; and there are photos of that here. http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4167

I've looked at Google maps & Cliff Tons map, my guess would be same as Cliff Tons, perhaps the White Rabbit Teahouse is about the location.

I have a months subscription to newspaper archives so I had a look for Rose Yard right den of iniquity fighting ,drinking setting things on fire and the oldest profession as well.