G'day mekitgabakuds,

If you know where in Oz Sammy went to live I could try & do a search for you,as you can see I live in Oz so it's not a prob.

Hope you have as much fun as I am having on this great site.

Caz

Hello Ayagorawiya,

Yes it would be great . If Mekit gets back to me Ill do my best. You never know I could be living very close to him.....stranger things have happened!! :P

Caz

If things go to plan, Google indexing here should register this Forum.

Eventually if Sammy Woods searches "Sammy Woods" on the internet, it should bring up this page.

• 2 years later...

sorry this is abit of a delayed answer but ive only just found tis site, there was also ray wells laurence osborne alan fields david lancaster geof gould , they all lived round that area . didnt the greaves family live the other side of the entry to your dad?

Was that the Library at the junction of Wilford Cres and Wilford Grove? I was a member from '55 to '60. Used to call in most days walking home (Summers St.) from school at Mundella.

Alison

It's probably gone luv. The last time I got to wander around the Meadows was in '94, and there was very little that I remember still around. I think there was a private development where Mundella used to be. Someone must have made a few quid out of that deal.

I remember the library well though, reading my way through all the Worzel Gummidge books in my first year at Mundella.

Alison

Me thinks mekitgabakuds has long gone from this site so I reckon there's little chance of him reading your post zacsmum, if you want I could sort out his email address for you. I don't think it breachs any rules after all the email as well as the PM system on this board isn't working anymore for what reason baffuls mick and myself.

The only access admins have to the email address is to view the email address in members account.

We would not release that as we assure our members we will not release their email.

If the emaill address is current on the board there is secure contact via the EMAIL icon under his post. (the outgoing post does send your email address to them)

Hence the importance of registering an up to date email address here.

If they subscribed to the topic, they would be notified of any replies.

mick2me Posted: Mar 7 2007, 07:44 PMĀ 

Administrator

The only access admins have to the email address is to view the email address in members account.

We would not release that as we assure our members we will not release their email.

If the emaill address is current on the board there is secure contact via the EMAIL icon under his post. (the outgoing post does send your email address to them)

Hence the importance of registering an up to date email address here.

If they subscribed to the topic, they would be notified of any replies.

Well that's me well and truely told...