Things you never want to see again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the things I have experienced in my life, that I never want to see again would be...after a long and fruitless labour my lovely daughter was rushed into theatre for an emergency cesarean. I was

Nigel Farage After Thursday with a bit of luck

Wall to wall Referendum Debates

Now then Benjamin, you don't really mean that do you?

Turkish delight !

Yes i really do fly,..............suppose it might be ok if they keep their Socks on..............

• Upvote 1

Or tie?

• Upvote 1

Speak for yersen benjamin !

Or my ex-wife !

sorry catfan can't speak for your ex wife............dont know though......what was her name.............lol.

• Upvote 1

One of the things I have experienced in my life, that I never want to see again would be...after a long and fruitless labour my lovely daughter was rushed into theatre for an emergency cesarean. I was asked if I wanted to go in with her, when my daughter grabbed my hand, that was the answer.

I sat holding her hand with my face on hers, looking into her eyes while the fantastic surgeons worked their magic. Thankfully, we were prevented from seeing what was happening by a blue/green cloth covered shield. All i remember is the bed moving as if there was an earthquake as the sergeons worked to deliver our only grandchild. To see your loved ones in a position like that, is something I would never want to see again. I did get to hold baby first though.

• Upvote 8

We're all too now!

All too old I meant.

Naughty but nice!

To be honest ..another war.

What anywhere Ian that's a mighty big ask

But in Europe that is happening now thanks to NATO & the EU

The European nations have been compelled to talk to each other instead of fighting each other.

#19. For Christ's sake Ian. You'll start carni off again. I can see her drooling now!

• Upvote 1

War free times will never occur, especially in the Middle East where they have been fighting since the dawn of creation.

The EU hasn't prevented the current ongoing conflict. Neither has the intervention of the invisible NATO forces.

• Upvote 1