Things you never want to see again

You can always disguise it by putting squirty cream on it !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the things I have experienced in my life, that I never want to see again would be...after a long and fruitless labour my lovely daughter was rushed into theatre for an emergency cesarean. I was

Nigel Farage After Thursday with a bit of luck

Wall to wall Referendum Debates

#25. Well, well, well. carni's got a weak point, a chink in her armour. If we ever have an afternoon tea we should make sure that we have plenty of ring doughnuts, lemon drizzle cakes and sponge cakes, then there will be plenty for us. :jumping:

• Upvote 1

FFS don't start talk like that, we've not kicked off yet. Yoooooooooou Reeeeeeeeeeeds !

• Upvote 1

Same here.

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid it'll still drag on for weeks to come.

Not if you switch the tele off. hellothere

I have watched little television over the last few weeks.

Why? I'm frighted I might throw something at it & I cant afford another £600 for a new one :No1:

I will never call them that again. They are now forever Knobbies !

• 3 months later...

Trump and Clinton..... Thank Goodness political posts are  banned! 

How can anyone vote for these two twerps is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

Reminds me of that old quote: "If God had meant you to hold an election, he'd have given you some decent candidates!"

I've given up reading about it. On this subject, as on most others, the level of media coverage is more puerile than Noddy in Toyland. I don't know about anyone else, but I resent being bombarded with facile, dumbed-down drivel as though I were a brainless cabbage...which I'm not!

I suspect I'm getting old! :mellow:

• Upvote 2

I have never seen a presidential election like this one in my life.  Not getting political here.  I don't have a vote here and I'm glad I don't.  I fear for the outcome in this country.  I might end up being back in blighty yet if they throw me out.

• Upvote 2

Couldn't leave the hounds, Jill.  That would be like stabbing them in the back.  Seriously though, I think the outcome could be tragic.  Whoever wins, the other one will probably say it was fixed and things could get really nasty.  Civil war II anybody?  What this election has done is to expose, even more, the deep divisions in this country.  It has also exposed the mainstream media for the lying, twisted, biased system that it is.  I no longer know what is truth or lies, assuming I ever did.  I don't say much but I really sympathize with Mrs. Loppy.  This is her country and I know she fears for the outcome

• Upvote 1