Things you never want to see again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the things I have experienced in my life, that I never want to see again would be...after a long and fruitless labour my lovely daughter was rushed into theatre for an emergency cesarean. I was

Nigel Farage After Thursday with a bit of luck

Wall to wall Referendum Debates

Thinking about the above as I worked outside this morning.  With all due respect I'm not sure it is really 'political.'  To me, political is when one jumps on a party or candidate's bandwagon, and starts ranting about the merits of your candidate and the demerits of everybody else.  That can quickly turn nasty.  I don't think the prior comments were meant that way.  We all seem to be equally disgusted with options.  Just my five cents worth.  :)  Future readers of this thread might be interested in how Nottinghamians and expats felt about the issue.

Yes indeed and you should see 'em run.  Bailey's legs are bit longer than Jake's but he can't out run him.  Jake's legs are a blur.  Jake bay's in full cry after him.  I think he pretends Bailey's a big black rabbit.  Very good natured though.  They both get a good workout.

• 1 month later...

A "Green" protester at a rally against the use of fossil fuels - having turned up in some form of transport that runs on fossil fuels, wearing articles of clothing and carrying a phone made from oil-based plastics!