In recent days I have found that when I PM a fellow member my first message goes through o-k. After they have replied a notice comes up at the bottom of the page saying, "member has left this conversation you cannot reply."

I have always been able to reply in the past even if said member is not online at the time. Sometimes numerous replies and responses have been given on a particular topic. Anybody have any idea why this might be? Have I unwittingly changed some setting?

Thanks.

Dave. (The long eared one). :->

Edited for spelling. It was my Ipads fault.

• Upvote 2

Unless they have deleted the relevant message Dave. It'll still appear for you until you delete.

• Upvote 1

No, nothing has been deleted, Fly. Its as if you had a thread topic but it only allowed one reply. This has happened with more than one member. The topics have been friendly not contentious so it is not a case of someone cutting you off.

• Upvote 1

Just a thought LL.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes Dave a member will keep their "in-box" well pruned as not to quickly run out of space. I have done this myself if receiving many PM's.

• Upvote 1

You may have put your finger on it, Mick. I know with one particular member we have had an ongoing topic for months, like some of the threads on here. Lol. It is still open and far from the topic we started with. My inbox is only at 18% full and I usually clear it out before it gets even close to full. So I think you may have answered it for me. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

PMs! Very very sneaky & sly ... that what I say ... I ignore emĀ 

• Like 2