Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

carolyne club used to be the original railway mans club opposit the top end debil st so many memories of that place in them days used to have a wall about 4 ft high in front of it next to the path i used to sit on it with my guy just before bonfire night asking for penny for the guy. also when the lads came of shift my sisters used to wait for them there we younger ones would hang about till one of them gave us a tanner for six penny mix then they would all disapear but we did not care we had got our chips now and once we ate them off we went home .

i also broke my coller bone skididing on the ice out side there ther used to be a slope as yo left the car park from traffic terrace side.

think the carolyne club closed about mid to late 70s i know i was already married and had my eldest son paul .

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the latest picture we have just got from neighbours of Barry's at his fictional house in Beeston, thought you all might like to see it, never been seen before. Lee

aufpet, I will email you on the subject as I worked at Central for 20 years and I am in contact with a number of people who worked on it.

Hi! I just wanted to let members know of the Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Fan Gathering on July 26th later this year. We have Cast, Crew and Writers attending the event. Tickets are on sale now and will inc

Posted Images

This show is on "Mashup" every episode is there with many other old Brit TV series shows. Mashup is an addon in SuperRepo, repository, well worth adding if you download XBMC for your computer/Android or whatever.

SuperRepo I think is in Fusion, so if you downloaded Fusion, you should find it in addons...

Mashup has some good movies to watch plus old TV shows.

• 6 months later...

Hi!

I just wanted to let members know of the Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Fan Gathering on July 26th later this year.

We have Cast, Crew and Writers attending the event. Tickets are on sale now and will include a lot of events during the day such as Location Treasure Hunt, Never Before Seen Screenings of Behind The Scenes Footage/Outtakes and rare scenes, Q & A with Cast, Crew and Writers and so much more!

Many thanks, Lee

www.awpet.com/gathering

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Next year is the 30th Anniversary for the TV Show Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, and as you might know, the 2nd series was filmed in the Notts area. We are organising a Charity Evening/Exhibition in Newcastle in 2013, and need to track down people who worked on the show.

If you know anybody who was involved with the show, or have picture or memorabilia from when the filming took place, then please get in touch. couple of

two brothers i know and a couple of blokes i see now and then owned and worked for anglo american film services,its still there in the grounds of the old centrall tv studios,run by dave shevills,may have some info on what you are looking for,they used to supply cars and drivers for most of centrels productions.the studios are still there, there was talk of production starting again,

Hi,

Any information you can get hold of would be great!

The vehicles from the shows are a bit of a mystery. We do know that they survived for many years in and around Notts, but we are hoping someone has one of the in a garage somewhere!

Lee