It's going to be awful quiet at Florist this season

Here we go! Very amusing I must say.

Just some tosser "jobsworth" employed at the nearby Notts CC.

Got sod all else to do. He/She will be in the wine bar this weekend gloating to their friends that they were reponsible for this crap.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good win at Barnsley last night but has anyone had a look at the full league table?

The only team that has scored more goals than Forest is Newcastle and they are at the top

The only team that has conceded more goals than Forest is Rotherham and they are at the bottom

Oh for a defensive line up like that of the late sixties!!

And late 70's. Anderson, Lloyd, Burns, Clarke........ Impregnable !

Or even

Thompson

Whare                       McKinley                Mcdonold                      

10 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Or even

Thompson

Whare                       McKinley                Mcdonold                      

Just noticed..........not an Englishmen among em..........and that was the 50s.........things don't really change do they...........

The Scots are ok,...........Forest have had some great ones.........Thompson,Mcdonold,Mckinley,Quigley,Burns,Gemmil two of them,.,Imlach,to say nowt of slim Jim Baxter,McCormack,and the greatest of all Joe Baker,...yes I know he played for England................lol

• Upvote 2

I'd forgot about Ingram......well you would wouldn't you,........just looked him up,nice to see hes still about 'Chairman' of Ayr united..........

5 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

I'd forgot about Ingram......well you would wouldn't you,........just looked him up,nice to see hes still about 'Chairman' of Ayr united..........

Really, maybe I should be a bit more politically correct and say he wasn't quite as successful as the others, as seen through many fans eyes!

Steve Elliot, Justin Fashanu, Robert Rosario to name but three !

• 9 months later...
Nottingham Forest 1 Fulham 3

Nottingham Forest "have to be less naïve and more streetwise", says Mark Warburton
No they bleddy don't they just have to score more goals than their opposition.
A 3-1 home defeat by a mid table team. Ten games played and already in the lower half of the table. I hope not, but it looks like yet another season in struggle street.