Bell Street, Meadows

Hola,. I was born in mottingham Bell terrace . and was just looking for anyone who knew us from that time . my mum was pearl and dad was derek and i had a brother called peter . i now love in southern spain and just like the thought of talking to people i may have met as a child. Tony This is my mum ..

post-7772-0-27869800-1468077611_thumb.jp

Hello Mazarron2119,

I,m an old meadows lad, can you put me in the picture were Bell terrace was? Did you go to T.B.School, if so what year?

Dennis..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My grandfather lived  at number 5, Bell St. for many years.   His mother lived with him and she died there in 1964 aged  94.  She was a Blower by birth, from Radford.  Grandad moved to Whittier Road at Colwick when they knocked the Meadows down.

• 3 years later...
On 7/9/2016 at 4:20 PM, mazarron2119 said:

Hola,. I was born in mottingham Bell terrace . and was just looking for anyone who knew us from that time . my mum was pearl and dad was derek and i had a brother called peter . i now love in southern spain and just like the thought of talking to people i may have met as a child. Tony This is my mum ..

post-7772-0-27869800-1468077611_thumb.jp

I too was born in bell terrace  my parents were George and Jeanne Hooton   This was in 1950. My mother lived at the lord Alcester on St. Mathias rd  st Anne’s before marrying my father