Looks like 'Big Sam' for England Managers job..............wonder if they 'Bunged him owt ?

• Upvote 2

As above. Come on Sam, instill some pride in the team and ditch Harry Kane. We'd have been better off with Harry Hill.

Can't be Cloughie, RIP, so Sam is next best choice.........he won't stand for any 'Prima Donna' posing, all they have to do is play to their full potential as a team, every minute of every game!!

• Upvote 1

I think Sam Allardyce is a great choice, although I'm suprised that they've opted for him.

They've always shunned the public's choice before.

(Cloughie, Redknapp et al)

He'll have his work cut out though because of the mindset.

Particularly in terms of expectation and motivation.

I've never seen such an inept, lacklustre and cowardly display as the one against Iceland in the Euro's.

Highly-paid failures.

The Premier league is probably the best in the world, but a lot of the players aren't English and the ones that are seem to 'bottle-it' on the international stage.

Good luck Sam.

• 2 months later...

Well Sams gone...........the FA are pathetic,dint they know about him before they gave him the job ?.......if I did surely they should have,

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:40 AM, benjamin1945 said:

Looks like 'Big Sam' for England Managers job..............wonder if they 'Bunged him owt ?

BEING ''bunged''..............into the Palace job now with the look of it.............still he must be struggling, FA only ''bunged'' him a million for all that work he did,

Not as funny as over here! Last week the Arizona  Cardinals lost their game, and one of the players obviously went to a bar to drown his sorrows afterwards. Very late at night/early morning, he drove his car, stopped at a traffic light and promptly passed out. A passing cop found him, breathalized him and arrested him for extreme D.U.I. he was 3 times the limit. The Cardinal boss immediately fired him. The New England Patriots hired him that day. Who says crime does not pay.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 months later...

Says he has no ambitions to take another job''....................watch this space..............

He's obviously not strapped for cash then.