Tattoos and piercings

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

I prefer my art on canvas hanging on the wall, was never tempted to get decorated, had enough problems keeping away from "miners tattoos" more commonly known as coal dust in cuts and abrasions leaving blue scars under the skin.

One of the fellers I worked with, was covered in "miners tattoos" from neck to butt, where a 22mm haulage chain broke and wrapped itself around him.

I personally wonder why she's chosen to disfigure herself in this way. But if I were to ask her why, she would probably ask who the hell I thought I was to ask such a question. And of course she'd be right.

• Upvote 1

I find them quite repulsive on women even the smallest scribble, & skinny blokes with them full sleeves looks F'In ridiculous, & neck tattoos WTF is that all about?

Had a homemade job done when I was around 11 years old my Mum went f'in mad she tried to dig it out with a compass & bleach.

• Upvote 2

Stretch marks will make the tats look cracked....LOL

Personally I don't like to see tattoos on females although it is more common now than in my youth. But you have got to admire the art work and how did the tattoo artist manage to keep a steady hand?

Female tattoo artist ;)