Tattoos and piercings

How awful that a very naturally attractive young thing could do that to her body !

On a similar vein recently I had to visit our Centrelink (government like social security) offices over a health card item that had expired.

When I finally got served it was by a pleasant young lady but she had so much "shrapnel" in her face, neck, nose and tongue I could hardly look at her without gagging let alone talk !

I'm not talking a few rings here but a real scrapyard job.

now in a public front office position I personally think it's a no no, and the same for tattoo's. What is wrong with these young people ?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

#1. Where is that snake trying to wriggle into?

Actually, expanding the image and looking closely, I think it might be some kind of stocking, or transfers that is covering her body. There is an extended edging around the outer lines.

I never liked to see tattoos on women, I like my women to be feminine. However times change & there are some beautiful women about with tattoos who look quite good.

Some womens tattoos are very feminine these days, complimemting their appearence.

However this young lady is well over the top imho.

One thing I would certainly dislike is the word " L-O-V-E & H-A-T-E" 0n their hands, that would put me off !

Women's tattoos are usually where only the privileged get to see !

• Upvote 4

Women's tattoos are usually where only the privileged get to see !

The size of some of the backsides I see waddling in front of me...they could tattoo 'The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire' on 'em and still have room for a mermaid! :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I was on holiday in Antigua a few years ago and a young lady came walking along the beach with her male friend. He had a lot of tattoos and her body was 50% covered ....... as if a line had been drawn from head to toe, one side of her body totally covered with tattoos and the other side completely clear. Maybe she was saving up for the other half to be inked.

I know a Canadian girl who has gone OTT too. Across her back and down her legs she has a very detailed and overflowing supermarket trolley. WHY?!!!!

You could the same about seeing a naked beautiful woman walking down the street in broad daylight, but she'd get arrested though. LOL

Worse than gaudy tattoos theses loonies who stretch there ears that just makes me feel sick, they plonked a youth in my line of view while we where having lunch @ soulville last week, I had him moved or I would not have paid the bill, & that barman in the ocean state tavern with those big stretched ears he's not allowed to serving me, end of.

Mmm! nobody's noticed that the 'parrot' #18 is a young woman who won first prize in a body painting comp. but she can of course wash it off afterwards.

I seem to recollect a 'forces' song about "One night in gay Paree we paid 5 francs to see, a great big fat French lady who was tattooed from her head to her knees/on her 3penny bits were 2 big battleships/ between her kidneys was a birds eye view of Sidney, & round her back was the Union Jack, so we all paid 5 francs more!! someone else can finish?

I wouldn't worry too much Mellissa on other peoples opinions, its yours that matters. After all it is only a personal opinion they are offering which is fine. As I said I am not in favour of females being tattooed or body piercing come to that but if it is fashionable, so be it. My parents wasn't keen when I had an ear ring (single) they made a right fuss.

I think tattoos like graffiti has become a great art form which should be appreciated, just like architecture you either like it or you don't.

At the end of the day it is down to that individuals own opinion which doesn't make it necessarily right or wrong.

• Upvote 3

I have got to confess I also have a tattoo. I was away with the lads in Blackpool for a weekend and a bit of bravado got out of hand, foolishly I had a small tattoo on my private part.

All the tattoo said was LUDO, but my dear wife tells everybody it actually spells LLANDUDNO

• Upvote 5