Tattoos and piercings

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

Personally, I love to see people who are not afraid to express their individuality. Whether it's fashion, art or music, it keeps the scene exciting and each generation will look to be different from the last one. The youngsters of today are creating their own identity through body piercings, tattoos. music and fashion. If this is what they want to do then it's none of our business. What did the old fogey's say about us in our Teddy Boy clothes listening to the Devils music, the 'disgusting' mini skirts and free love and fashion of the Flower Power movement of the 60's? You can see some extremely artistic tattoos on the ladies as well as the men today and the tattooist of today is far more creative and skillful to those of years gone by. Whatever subject we discuss though, there will always be people who take things to the extreme. Tattoos and piercings all over your face, in my opinion, are ugly and the people who do this have a mental problem. The difference between my generation and that of today is that I could change my fashion and identity at will but todays generation will always have their tattoos and scars from the piercings.

• Upvote 3

My youngest daughter owns a Laser Treatment clinic, and business is booming thanks to idiots having ridiculous tattoos removed.

Also, whilst van driving for a living, we needed an addition to the staff. One guy applied covered in tattoos, and the boss said " no way, he looks like an effing cartoon out of the News of the World" . He was put on assembly indoors out is sight of the general public .

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Tattoos. Tomorrow's PPI.

• 1 year later...

I have both ears pierced

The first it 1970 (ish)

The second after a visit to Turkey in 2005 when I bought a very distinctive & expensive(over £100) pair of Gold earrings

I wasn't paying that much only to wear one.

P.S. They look like a nut(without the thread)Hexagonal

As naked as God made me.

• Upvote 1

Now then RR, each to their own. Yes, this is the more mellow FLY here.

• Upvote 5

I have a smallish tattoo which I designed myself on my upper arm. It is a statement of my faith - a cross with a living vine growing up from it's base and a dove flying from it. I also have 7 ear piercings and a nose piercing, although I rarely put a stud in there - they are so tiny, I keep losing them! They were all done a long time ago but I don't regret having any of them done.

• Upvote 2