Tattoos and piercings

None at all,.......thought about having .......'Gillygillyhotsanpeppercatsanalanbogenbythesea'........but wife said the only place big enough for that was me Gob.....................and she knows..........lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

Who sang that? I know it started with "in a tiny house, by a tiny stream..."

Had the old Forest tatoo when I was young & stupid (17) too late now !

Hate to see women with them wherethey are visible etc.

Nowadays they are called "Body Art" hellothere

Who sang that? I know it started with "in a tiny house, by a tiny stream..."

Had to look it up Margie............Max Bygraves................where a lovely lass.........had a lovely dream

I had a body piercing once, had pruned a lemon tree and stood on one of the thorns, three inches of thorn in me foot, wasn't pretty though and put me off having my ears pierced... Where's me 'at and coat'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

I've never been a fan of any type of tattoos, two of my daughters have small ones, one is on the youngests hip, out of sight, the other daughter has her own hairdressing salon, and she has a small pair of hairdressing scissors entwined with a red rose on her inner wrist.

Both obtained I might add whilst they were on a girls weekend in Bali, so more than likely some alchohol came into the mix.

My son is a Forest fanatic in the UK, always has been and he has a forest tattoo on his upper arm, and a British bulldog and union jack on his other upper arm, both he got whilst serving in the R Navy in his younger years.

I hate to see large women with tattoos crawling up the rear of their calf's, god knows what the idea of that is !

• Upvote 2

image_zpswladi2nj.jpeg

Tattoo of Asia Argento film producer amongst other things and daughter of Dario Argento film producer mainly of horror type films

It goes round her back too, she has them everywhere including her fingers with the words " die old"

Although I'm not an admirer of tattoos, I rather liked the one that was allegedly drawn on the back of a master of foxhounds which showed the hunt in full cry with the fox going to earth I know not where!

He was apparently a member of my clan. He was one of the Marquesses of Waterford, who were originally Beresfords from Derbyshire but were given land in Ireland way back. The current Marquis is the president of the Beresford Family Society. Earlier versions were admirals who served with some distinction. Sadly, they seem determined to cut my branch of the family off with neither land, wealth, or title. :laugh:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=NDtK62KVHtQC&pg=PA104&lpg=PA104&dq=Marquess+of+Waterford++Tattoo&source=bl&ots=AH3x3yHJa1&sig=ET3wNzI9ZznQ8Jx45jwnZp2cvQU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAqJ_p_5DOAhVJF8AKHdW0CZ8Q6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=Marquess%20of%20Waterford%20%20Tattoo&f=false

Col

Bloke I used to work with had a bit of a sideline in tats and piercings. He was apparently a qualified 'piercer'. He once brought in a load of photos from some sort of piercing convention. The one I'll never forget was of a beautiful young woman who had large angel wings attached to her back by 'lacing' through a series of piercings.

Very dramatic and striking, but also potentially very painful I imagine!

Not keen on piercings. I especially dislike the ones through the side of the nose which, if they have a small enough stud just look like a zit, with bigger things looking like a boil..

E.g., the very lovely Suzy Lipscomb, who spoils her face with that diamond zit.

suzannah-lipscomb__main.jpg

Col

• Upvote 2

What will this lady look like when she's eighty?

Lower-Back-Tattoo-Design-for-Women1-49.j

Given that it will probably be about 50 years hence.. I imagine she'll still be looking better than most of us!

• Upvote 1

I've always said "the only needles/piercings I'll have will be done by doctor/nurse for my or others (I.E. blood donation) health reasons!" Done 35 blood donation's so thought I was used to needles - until I ended up in QMC for 3 weeks with ischemic colitis. I had drips in both arms & many blood tests & I dare not tell you where they shoved a mini video camera..

• Upvote 4

#122 Katjay

Yup you're correct,the image was recorded & also put on a 50 inches TV screen. She was saying "that's your descending colon/transverse colon/ascending colon/cecum/ilium etc. I could feel the thing moving around inside me & she'd say "oh look? That's where some of the bleeding is!" The screen'd go red & she'd then squirt water on the lense to to clear it & I could feel where the cold water was squirted, a very weird experience..

• Upvote 1

I trained as a nurse, so I find your account fascinating, colly! Hope everything was sorted out for you..

• Upvote 2