Tattoos and piercings

Women, Gippo's and pirates ! That should be it. Anybody else having it done  is TOTALLY unnecessary and unacceptable!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

I don't know what they think they look like with these tattoos. It makes them look like they could do with a good wash when the whole arm is done. When you look at some of the footballers you could be forgiven for thinking that they think more of their stupid hair styles and tattoos than getting on with earning the ridiculously high wages they get. I can't see Brian Clough having his men looking like this when he was in full flow.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...

I'd been listening to a woman being interviewed on the radio while on the way home from work, she was quite gobbie & crude, apparently she's going in the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight/tomorrow, I had never heard of her, so I Google her when I got home.

I dread to think what this pretty young girl Jemma Lucy will look like when she's aged a few years, put on a few pounds. Her tattooed bat wings flapping in the breeze Arrrrrh! Sight for sore eyes, I can't understand why girls mutilate themselves like this with even the daintiest of inkings. Horrid. Broken Britain. Please stop no more.

3563528_8_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

on a flight to The Gambia last year I saw a football fan with a shaved head, an England shirt, shorts and a huge George Cross tattoo across his neck and face. What a f*cking mess he looked. Made me feel ashamed to be seen near him.

• Upvote 1

I agree, but I'd rather have him on my side, than be against him.

I read recently a book on the history of the SAS. Everyone was a misfit, a non conformer, thugs, drinkers, the sweepings up of the prisons and the public school. 

• 2 years later...

I heard on Radio 2 yesterday, think it was Jeremy Vine show, that if you have a tattoo and need an MRI scan you risk a serious burn to the area that’s tattooed.   As it’s mostly young people who have tattoos this fact is probably not common knowledge because it’s mainly us oldies who need the MRI scanning.  Makes you think though eh? 

• Like 2

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

• Like 5

Looking up tattoos on the NHS/MRI site it's not generally a problem. Some tattoos may contain metal pigments so you have to yell if you experience a pain apparently. If you're a connoisseur of tattoos, especially on grossly obese ladies, then I can recommend a trip to Morrisons at Netherfield. One of the few pleasures there are in life at my age!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

My youngest daughter once ran her own business in laser tattoo removal. She was never short of customers as they realised the stupidity of their actions.

It also amazes me how the majority of tattooed women are on benefits. They must keep winning on all the scratch cards they buy !

Many people probably had their first tattoos done in prison anyway. You can always tell the amateurish exhibits !

I was 19 and Managing a Supermarket in Coalville and lodging at Big Maude's,,,was drinking in a place called ''The West End club'' had a few and decided to go with some locals to a Tattooist who worked from a Caravan' ,,by the time it was my turn i'd sobered up and legged it,,,,i'm really glad i did was gonna have ''I Love Brenda'' Tattood on one arm and ''I love Jill'' on the other.........don't know what my Fiance Trina from Carlton would have said,,.....

• Like 1