Tattoos and piercings

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

Phil, your friend with 'wendy' reminds me of the guy with ' LUDO' on same place. On his occasions it would read LLANDUDNO.

• Like 1

Now that I  would pay to see !

As a thought, a lot of folks have asked, 'do i regret having them done. My answer is, ' I  never give them a thought. Don't  regret it, don't  think about it. I knew what I  was doing and knew they were there for life. If I  don't  want them seen I  don't  bother rolling my shirt sleeves up.

• Like 2

Phil. If I ever see you at a meet up, I'll show you my tattoo!! (And my 8 piercings ... all above the neck!!)

I was going to find an amusing pic of a tattooed and pierced lady........................     good grief I'll not do that again!      :Shock:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Unbelievable ! I'll never look at any Willow Pattern plates again, without cringing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SG, It didn't really hurt me  - I suppose it's because you know it's not due to an injury.  It felt like a very mild 'burny'' sensation.  I suppose it depends on which part of your body is being done!  

Hi Margie, re tattooing, I  would say it is more like a scratching sensation. In any event, it can't  be said it's  painless. B.

Some of the piercings I saw make me think they must have a very poor self image and self loathing. One lady in Scotland has destroyed her face she has so many, what she must look like when she takes them out to sleep is be beyond imagination.

Phil, I  understand some women have piercings in the most intimate of places on their body. One girl I  used to work with, who happened to be a carer, (not that, that as anything to do with it!). She once told me of a couple of piercings  she'd  had done which involved lying on her back with knees drawn up. And I'm  saying no more, leave to your imagination, or maybe not.

2 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Why would anyone want a tattoo? Why would they want body piercing? I must live in a different world!

I live there too, then. I have needle phobia. A once a year blood test is more than enough for me. As for holes, I was born with the regulation issue. I neither need nor want more.

Each to their own.

• Like 2