Just wondered how old each of you lot on here are ? I bet there's some age gaps ?

I'll start, I'm 56

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paul and I are both 73 but he's 2 months older than me. We have some good friends who are in their late seventies and others who are youngsters in their thirties. I've stopped worrying about gettin

Not shy, 66 but have felt more like 76 in recent weeks! Edit that. Felt more like 96 .......,

this year 71 years old, its took 70 years but just feel this year is my lifes beginning, feel like i am 40 again, diet, exercise you cannot beat it.

71 soon but act like 7 at times !

• Upvote 2

Often feel like a 21 year old.......................but ive no chance at 71.................

• Upvote 7

My birth certificate says I'm 69, but I think it's fibbing. I can't possibly be that ancient. Most of the time I feel much younger. (till I look in the mirror, that is)

• Upvote 4

We had passport photo's once and heaven knows how they let us back into England, I would have been frightened if I had met myself on a dark night!

Bus Pass photo. I've got Pink teeth, Pink Skin, No Neck, Yellow hair and a grimace. Problem is..... they let me on the bus with out question. Now that is disheartening!

And I can't get the lids off anything anymore, not even those little plastic portions of Jam? Who decided we would lose the strength in our thumbs when we get older, most inconsiderate! and don't have a head ache because there is no chance of getting the top off the Paracetamol.

• Upvote 3

The impertinence!

How very dare you!!

• Upvote 2

Just look at my name to sign that I sign in with

this year 71 years old, its took 70 years but just feel this year is my lifes beginning, feel like i am 40 again, diet, exercise you cannot beat it.

• Upvote 7