• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paul and I are both 73 but he's 2 months older than me. We have some good friends who are in their late seventies and others who are youngsters in their thirties. I've stopped worrying about gettin

Not shy, 66 but have felt more like 76 in recent weeks! Edit that. Felt more like 96 .......,

this year 71 years old, its took 70 years but just feel this year is my lifes beginning, feel like i am 40 again, diet, exercise you cannot beat it.

It's the same here bubble. I'm either treated like a 7 year old, or a 97 year old. No happy medium.

I never know whether to throw a tantrum or pee myself.

• Upvote 5

65 and a bit.....................it's the bit that worries me most!!

#27...............I go for pee missen, it's much more satisfying

• Upvote 1

Yes, I can still manage it without assistance thankfully!

Well done susyshoes,that got most of us opening up.................what about age differences in Partners,that could be interesting......theres 15 years between me and mine..........mind you she don't look 86.............

• Upvote 7

Two years five months and two weeks. Hubbs 1945 Mwaar 1948. I do think the age gap in general closes as we get older. We have good friends our age and also in their 20s/30s, Frame of mind, life situations and health can have an affect!

• Upvote 2

I'm 73, 74 in November and I'm 9 months older than my husband. But you can't tell. Lol

• Upvote 3

My husband is 7 years younger than me at 49 . It bothers me more than him but he's always taking the Micky when age is brought up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

This thread sounds like "My Generation" I'm 69.

Same here Dave, missus four years older than me.

• Upvote 1

Mines seven years younger !

I'm 6 months older than my fella, and for 6 months he rubs it in, till he catches up again. My eldest son always goes for the older gal, present one (which we hope he keeps) is 11 yrs older than he.

• Upvote 1

71 in October. Still got all my original joints in reasonable working order, and don't take any pills or medication. Just keeping my fingers crossed and my mind active.

• Upvote 4

Paul and I are both 73 but he's 2 months older than me. We have some good friends who are in their late seventies and others who are youngsters in their thirties. I've stopped worrying about getting older - old age will come to everyone sooner or later (if they're lucky) and I must say, how good it is to chat to other 'oldies' on here..... makes you realise that you can still enjoy interesting conversations and banter with LOTS of different people - some whom you seem to connect with instantly but also with others who have had experiences in life very different to your own. You are all such interesting people.... X

• Upvote 9