• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paul and I are both 73 but he's 2 months older than me. We have some good friends who are in their late seventies and others who are youngsters in their thirties. I've stopped worrying about gettin

Not shy, 66 but have felt more like 76 in recent weeks! Edit that. Felt more like 96 .......,

this year 71 years old, its took 70 years but just feel this year is my lifes beginning, feel like i am 40 again, diet, exercise you cannot beat it.

My husband is 6 years older than me and can't believe we were both in our 20s when we got together. I didn't like boys my own age, they were immature and silly!

I think 6 years difference is plenty now though. A friend of mine married a man 21 years older than herself when she was 30, now she's 65 and he's 86 the gap is enormous, although he's still pretty fit for his age.

• Upvote 1

Some male senior citizens STILL act like boys........ At times.

• Upvote 3

Too often people are labelled according to their age, or perceived age. This is not good. It is the person that matters. The date on a birth certificate is for administration, it is the great person that counts, whatever their age. We should just enjoy every day of every year. Not long ago I registered to use a catch-up service for a TV channel. They asked for my date of birth. I was happy to give day and month, though they never sent me a card, but for the year I put 1900. Their computer accepted it! This raises questions about the validity checks on their data input! Anyway now they think I am 116 there is no trouble watching programmes designed for after the watershed.

Long live Nottstalgians!

• Upvote 7

I once worked with a girl who chased her boss and got him, he was married with 3 kids, 25 years older than her, but rich....she ended up with him and being his nursemaid after a few years, has been wicdowed for years now..........They always looked so odd together as he was ugly and old for his age and looked like her grandad........She always says she loved him, but we all knew the big fat wallet, Rolls Royce car and Mansion on the Nottingham Park Estate was the pull..........Always thought an age gap like that was almost immoral.......

• Upvote 1

Now it takes me all night...what I used to do all night!!

Poor sod.....

71 in October. Still got all my original joints in reasonable working order, and don't take any pills or medication. Just keeping my fingers crossed and my mind active.

I'm 71 on the 30th September and still in good nick......Your as old as you feel and the person your feeling.......Im indoors is 72 and still up for it, he has energy and vitality like no one else.....

My husband had an uncle and aunt in Sicily who were well into their eighties. My husband used to tease his uncle saying " does it still work " his aunt took him ( husband) by the hand and led him to the calendar in the kitchen where she showed him all the dates they had made love. She was so romantic that she wrote everything down.

• Upvote 2

Our generation!!

• Upvote 2

You sound like you need a good bonk then Ian.......

As an Aspie (Asperger's) I know exactly how old I am. 72 yrs and 192 days. Which is 72 yrs, 6 mths and 1½ weeks . That includes this year's leap day (Feb 29th).

• Upvote 3

Was only wondering the other day about Pixie. Does anyone hear from/about her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk