Baffling Explanations

Jill, the word 'tomorrow' is a light grey colour with white edges! I'm stopping this now as I will soon be considered a very strange person by anyone reading this! Suppose all of us are a bit strange to others who don't share our views, though?

• Upvote 2

As far as I'm concerned, there's only two possible colours for tomorrow. If it turns out to be a good day, then it's rose pink. If it turns out to be a bad day, then it's blue!

• Upvote 3

When I was little I remember being really baffled when I saw the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time. I thought that the sun in the daytime changed into the moon at night. My mum had to explain to me that they weren't the same thing. I was VERY little!

And Chulla, #29. I hope you're not saying I'm strange! Although I've just looked up the definition in a standard dictionary and quite like it... "Unusual or surprising; difficult to understand or explain"

Then I looked at the definition in the Urban Dictionary and I'm certainly NOT!!!