• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i remember Mrs Mills iremember she played a song about a jewel box dancer can not remember the exact name heard it many times on the radio   Another two pianists comedians were Flannders

Happy memories of the ''King brothers'''.........Aunts in the 50s/60s loved singing all the 'beverley sisters'' stuff,,,,,,and my lovely Uncles were also always singing,,,and the ''King brothers''' we

So follow me, follow down to the hollow and there let us wallow in glorious mud!

Posted Images

I remember them but I don't think they ever had their own series even though they appeared on a huge number of TV variety shows

OK you lot you go on about Piano Players what about my brother he started playing when he was 4 and at 80 he is still playing 

Well he can dream but you have got to admit one of the best piano players was    wait for it  !!!!! drum roll please.

"JERRY LEE LEWIS"

• Upvote 1

Was there a group called the King Brothers, or is my mind playing tricks.  They each played a different instrument I think...

Happy memories of the ''King brothers'''.........Aunts in the 50s/60s loved singing all the 'beverley sisters'' stuff,,,,,,and my lovely Uncles were also always singing,,,and the ''King brothers''' were a favourite ''Standing on the corner watching all the girls go by'''  and a ''White sports coat''.....with a Pink Carnation'''

Happy Days at my Grandma's.............

• Like 2