Emperor's suit of clothes!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What everyone seems to forget is they are thanks to MICK's generosity getting this service FREE..................

Oh Fly , that can't be true..... Always new adventures , new experiences, new people to meet.... The fun may be different to what it was before but it should still be as exciting ? !!!!!

Ne mind Chulla, you can huddle round the "Gas Stove" and reminisce?

The king is in the all-together, the all-together,

He's naked as the day that he was born.

Danny Kaye song

Calm it Chulla. You'll be getting breathless again. 

• Upvote 1

Naa, this bleddy hormone treatment puts a stop to any of that, even for the king's missus.

• 10 months later...

I've just re-read all the posts on this thread, where most people were moaning about the changes to the site.   I presume everyone is now happy again - at least the people who persevered with it?   I know I've got no problem using NS now and never even think about how it used to be.   

I  bookmarked 'unread content' so go straight there each time - easy peasy....

• Upvote 2

I think almost everyone persevered with it, with differing results no doubt, but I think everyone is reasonably happy with it now.

• Upvote 1

A lot of the Nottstalgian's only have a limited knowledge of computers so any change is a big thing to them. Everyone, with the help of the other Members, soon get the hang of it all. When I first joined Nottstalgia I had a problem putting photos on here because I'd never done it before. Everything I tried just wouldn't work but, with some help from you all, I mastered it and then wondered why it'd taken so long as it was so easy. 

• Upvote 3

I could never post pictures from photobucket using the iPad - had to move over to the laptop, but now, using postimage, I can use both... although they do work a bit differently

• Upvote 2