SITE BEING TAKEN OFFLINE!

Mick, now that there's more information about many members detailed under their name on the left hand side of every post which wasn't shown before, could this be using more space? Just a thought I don't know!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank heavens we are back online. I've been taking methadone to get me through it. Got to re-decorate now, to get rid of the fingernail scratches down the living room wall.

Bot chaser. That's a job which careers advisors never recommended to anyone.

My hair is already grey and I haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about!

Just delete the wasters who only made one post. 

• Upvote 1

It's just a malicious rumour, Loppy! I'm not computer minded. The boffins at work will tell you how much they dread me...and everybody else...ringing IT. Mind you, if the system wasn't cr@p, we wouldn't have to! That's local gov't for you! :mellow:

• Upvote 1
The account “nottstal” with primary domain “nottstalgia.com” has reached 95% of its bandwidth limit (38.39 GB/40.04 GB).

Average bandwidth used per day: 3.84 GB
Projected monthly bandwidth usage: 115.18 GB

At the current rate of usage:

• The account “nottstalgia” with primary domain “nottstalgia.com” is expected to reach its bandwidth limit on 9/10/16.
  • The account “nottstalgia” with primary domain “nottstalgia.com” is expected to exceed its bandwidth limit by 75.14 GB.

The system generated this notice on Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 9:15:15 AM UTC.

Googlebot ate 17GB so far this month.

Site usage is 8.9GB.

We are now close to being closed down

The site will be taken down this afternnoon to prevent any access to the server being disabled.

Times will be announced on Offline page when access will be available.

To make this site work, just let us know what we should/shouldn't be doing, Mick, and I for one will stick to the guidelines

• Upvote 4

Same here, I can only assume that I walked around in circles in a daze and munching biscuits all day long. 

• Upvote 1

Jill, amazingly enough, I've just this minute opened a packet of fig biscuits. They'll tide me over until tea time. 

Well with site down if your looking for something to do tonight get yourself down Hyson Green to the New Art Exchange & celebrate "Nottingham Mela" 8.15 - 10pm Aziz & Dal Asian blues, get yoursen down the front Fly they'll give you one of them long drums you can bash with a stick. 

20160830095505-Mela%20programme%20web%20

I am seeing the pages again, although it still says offline at top left corner. So, testing to see if this posts, as nobody else has posted since Saturday.

I couldn't get on at all no matter what I did or what I used so I switched my laptop off and then back on LO and BEHOLD I'm on,don't know if thats the reason or just coincidence,anyway haven't been a member long but I have missed you guys.

• Upvote 1