SITE BEING TAKEN OFFLINE!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank heavens we are back online. I've been taking methadone to get me through it. Got to re-decorate now, to get rid of the fingernail scratches down the living room wall.

Bot chaser. That's a job which careers advisors never recommended to anyone.

My hair is already grey and I haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about!

Thank heavens we are back online. I've been taking methadone to get me through it. Got to re-decorate now, to get rid of the fingernail scratches down the living room wall.

• Upvote 6

I figure I'll post this now, just in case.

I got on last evening and made a couple of posts.  Planned to get on later.  I have not been able to get on since until now.  Friday p.m. Here in Ga.  Site would sometimes come up but when I tried to log in it would hang and come up with an error message.

So hopefully we are now o-k.  If I disappear again, I haven't left the site.  Just can't log in.  Hope this will post.

thanks again to all staff for getting things up and running.

First time I have been able to get past the opening page for days .

Those that have been posting for a few days must have "speshul" powers !

So unusual to get notifications on Facebook from the Nottstalgia page !

All working for me as well, couldn't access anything yesterday though. This new update seems to have effected the ability for me to use the Tapatalk app from my phone to post, so unfortunately, I won't be posting as much which is a shame, but I'll pop back from time to time! Promise! 

• Upvote 1

Funny thing!  I just tried logging in from my laptop and got the same problem.  Put my name and pw in and hit log in.  It just sits there until a screen comes up that says, site offline.  Let site admin know.  Pretty hard to do when ya can't log in :-)

Anyway now I'm back on the IPad and logged in o-k.  Come to think of it the Ipad is the only way I've been able to log in.  I don't think the problem is with the laptop all other sites and email are working on there.