Has anyone any Autumn flowers to show us?  I have a few and here are three pics to start with:

Cardoons:

30210761691_e979cee8f2_h.jpg

29999893090_de474ed70b_h.jpg

Monkshood

30296404845_b3b496ff0f_h.jpg

• Upvote 2

With the late warm weather we have had there is still a lot of summer left in the garden.

I have got a beautiful Witch hazel tree with glorious red leaves but I'm rubbish at

posting photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Give it a try, Sue.  Copy the image address by right clicking and selecting "Copy image address".  Then on here click the "Insert other media" button on the bottom right of the reply box.  Then select "insert image from url" and put the image address in the url box that appears on your screen - just use "Ctrl and v".  When you  have done that click the box that says insert into post.  Submit reply and you're done.

You probably did see cowslips Carni. A friend still has a couple of primroses in flower. 

• Upvote 1

I have a cowslip in a garden pot and it seems to flower twice a year, whether it's because it has some protection from the fence I don't know. The plant does look a bit bedraggled this year but it has flowered again. I can't remember which one but I know we bought it from one of the"National Trust" properties. The plant is at least six years old now and I never give it any pampering. There is a picture of it on NS somewhere? I do love the plant,it reminds me of my childhood walking across Greenies fields to the woods.